Here I go again!

lemon_fizz

Morning all

Well after so many starts and re-starts, here I am again. Still got about 3 stone to lose so, hey, at least I have STS for the last few months.

Used Cal Counting before which is a lovely diet plan but I fancied a change to motivate myself! Sooooo on the SW plan for me! Starting today from home, then joining a class on Tuesday. Seemed daft to wait till after Christmas, will only have more to lose then!

Off to cook my first SW brekkie - ham and eggs. Will be following Extra Easy most days.

I hope I will succeed this time as I have, gasp, stopped drinking booze! That was the one thing that messed up my hard work every time. A couple wines down my neck, then the eating would start!

Happy weekend to everyone, especially those fighting the crowds to do Christmas shopping.

wow, you should be so proud of yourself for reaching out for your goal, I wish you every sucess in your SW plan but I think there will be no problems for you. :)
p.s merry christmas x

Hi there. Welcome to SW and good luck with your weight loss, I'll look forward to hearing how you get on xx

Good luck!

Good luck and very brave to start at this time of year!

x

Hello and good luck, you're in fab company here xx

Hi ILoveLife, Eternity, Chicky Noops, Roseyroo & Devon Dumpling

Thanks for your lovely welcome.

Am all fired up and ready to get this weight off. Have emailed my local SW class with a few questions - although really I have done this to commit to myself that I am going there on Tues. No excuses or wigglying out allowed for me!

Devon Dumpling - I am a Devon Dumpling too. Am hoping to be a Devon Skinny soon!

Thanks again to all of you.

OOoo Lemon Fizz whereabouts in Devon are you from? xx

Hiya Loopeylou

Thanks. I eventually realised unless I gave up booze, I just wouldn't get to the weight I want to be. It's not just the syns in the booze itself, it's the pigging out I do after a drink or several!

Welcome here! I'm only new myself, but it's very friendly and supportive! x

Welcome and well done you for starting pre-christmas. Its such a great plan I think you should enjoy it. You'll get great support from this site, I find this site makes following SW much simpler.

Hello Vikstar, Minn & Fern

Thanks for your supportive words. I am feeling really upbeat and positive. Got to do big shopping run later to get plenty of SW friendly food into the house. As it's just my husband and myself to feed, I don't need to buy non-SW stuff. Husband is joining me on SW plan (not that he knows it!).

Luckily I have relatives coming over for a Christmas buffet today, which is ideal cause I can use up anything non-SW lurking in the cupboards/freezer. Not that I am using my family as a dustbin, of course!!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi all

Just back from joining SW. Was fab and so motivating. Have bought a 12 week countdown to encourage me to keep going each week.

The Consultant is great. We even had a Christmas sing song, everyone was friendly.

I was given the new pack, which I think is laid out in a much easier way to understand. Also I thought the new food diaries are good. I do Extra Easy pretty much all the time and what I like about the new design diary as it makes you remember to do 1/3 superfree, 2/3 free.

Am very excited and looking forward to my SW journey.

Hope everyone is ok in this cold weather.

Last edited:
Well done hun, especially starting at this time of year! Sounds like you have a great group to go to xxx

Back