1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Here I go again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Edwin, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this at this time of year but I'M BACK!!
    I used this forum a lot in 2007 and early 2008 but fell off the old wagon for a while!
    I have put the 2 stone I lost back on and need your help and support to get it back off.
    I need to go all out to get it off asap as I am a bridesmaid in June and currently can't get in the lovely dress I have been bought - the bride doesn't yet know this for sure but I'm imagine she may have guessed from the size of my stomach, boobs and backside!
    Anyhows, I have just re-joined Body Optimise online (as I don't like my local group) and am back on plan from tomorrow.
    Look forward to getting to know you all!
    Eddie x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome back Eddie and good luck with your weight loss journey ~ it's great having an incentive to motivate you. Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.