Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here I go again!!!!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by bex1983, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. bex1983

bex1983 New Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    currently slimming world
    Hi all

I am new to this forum, I have just started slimming world for the umpteenth time. I am a serial crash dieter and all I have done is got myself back to a huge size weighing over 20 stone! I hate the way I look and I am dissapointed in myself. Last year me and my mum did Lighter life (worst decision ever when it comes to my mental health!), I lost 7stone and my mum lost 6 stone, the worst thing is she has managed to keep hers off where I have put 5.5stone back on! Lighter life messed me up completely it has mean't physically any time I have a day off from dieting or watching what I eat I just pile on the weight for example I went on a hen weekend for 4 days and nights obviously there was lots of eating a drinking involved (well more than normal) I piled on over a stone. Mentally the councelling was rubbish and just brought up a lot of stuff that never got dealt with and I have ended up on anti depressants and in councelling for last year (not all of that is LLs fault though I admit). So now I am feeling stronger and in a place where I just want to be happy and healthy! So I have started slimming world again and I am trying to retrain my thinking and my body to deal with food correctly. I am currently reading a really interesting book called "Fat is a feminist issue" it really tackles the physcological side of over eating.

Anyway I am on day 6 of my first week, I have had 1 really bad day but otherwise it has been fine, this time I am not going to beat myself up about the times when I slip as I know when I do that I just go futher downhill to try and cheer myself up! Every day is a fresh and it doesn't need to be a big deal!! Weigh in Monday morning!

Can anyone tell me how to get the BMI tracker on here?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MoltenLava

MoltenLava Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Bex, glad to hear you are feeling stronger that's the most important piece of the puzzle!

Here is a link to setting up the tracker.

Best of luck! xx

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Bex, I think starting SW is a brilliant decision :) sorry to hear you gained that much over a weekend! Look forward to stumbling across a food diary - would really suggest you keep one on here as I think it's a great help :) xxx

5. Pink!

Pink! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Heya, just here to wish you the very best!
    I'm sure you'll do amazingly, especially if you've got your head in the right place now :)
    Best wishes.

6. Billie-x

Billie-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    23st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim Sip
    Hi was really nice to read your story. Good luck with your weight loss keep us updated :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.