Here I go Again!

Bellerine

Silver Member
Hi all, I did the Lipotrim diet about three years ago and lost about 3 stone in 10 weeks. I had a baby last year and I put all the weight back on and more. It took a lot of effort to put it back on - it doesnt creep back on as some people suggest. I am still breastfeeding a bit - the baby is 8 months old now - and I think I could give this a go once more. I have eight stone to lose this time - I want to get it all off by christmas. I'M starting tomorrow. Off to the chemist now to buy the stuff.

Belle :)

Hi and welcome to LT Belle. I'm a restarter too after losing loads last year and putting back on loads too.

You know the drill so just keep on drinking loads and staying positive and you will lose all you want to.

Thank you

Thanks so much for your message. I'm just getting started today after wavering with my decision to start for about two weeks. Tomorrow never comes so this morning I decide to start my diet today.

Belle

Hi Belle,

I started today aswell, so I wish you the best of luck :)

Sag

Good for you Belle and well done for making the decision to start, that can be the toughest thing about this diet.

Drink plenty of water, stay positive and the weight will drop off you. That first weigh in will really spur you on for week 2. Can't wait to see what you lose in the first week!

Hi Belle :welcome2:

Well done for deciding to give LT another go. You did well last time, so you know you can achieve the results again.
Looking forward to seeing your losses!

Emma x

welcome back Belle Ive restarted aswell you know the drill so youll be fine
heres to seeing less of you next week

Sharron

Back