Here I Go again

cmacca

Hello again, I did Cambridge a few years ago, lost a few stone, but then went off course. I am back again to start over, (ignore my ticker I cant change it and it is last times). I want to lose 3 stone by the 2nd November and I am off to see my CDC tonight so I will start on SS tomorrow. I know I can do this, I am trying to think of all the positives of being thinner and trying to get my head in the right place. Today is my last day of 'fat' food so I think I will have a take away tonight and then onwards and upwards tomorrow. Wish me luck :eek:

joined same month and year , but I can't recall you .
Yes have a good feast tonight , and let us know how you get on . 3 stone should be off in less than 3 months .

good luck and welcome back!

hey! welcome back to your final journey ;) x

Met my CDC last night, she is lovely, gave me a load of inspiration, I know I can do this now. Just made up my first shake, had a pint of water and am at my desk raring to go !. I am planning on having a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch choped into bits (CDC gave me them under force because you are not supposed to get them at first, but I really couldnt do this without having something physical to eat rather than all fluids) then soup at night. Also I know last time I was doing this diet a few people on here were drinking coke zero, any opinions ?

Good luck to everyone today xxxx

Glad you have a good CDC! I was told by mine that a 500ml bottle should last a week, but I think the advice varies from CDC to CDC. I've just discovered fizzy water, which is nice.

My cdc told me fizzy juice was a no go as it can make you feel hungry so i think i will stick to the water but there are a lot of people who do drink fizzy juice and still lose the weight hope your first day goes great.
Magz x

on my forum from the new cdc i saw she said you can have 1 diet drink , which I know they say no . I know LL used to let people do was it coke zero ? then took it off . but if you find it works and still lose then why not ?

Back