ProPoints Here i go again

Seons

Hi my name is Seonaidh and I have just joined the new ww pro points online plan. I tried ww about 2 years ago and lost a bit but put it all back on. I then joined sw about 18 months ago and was going great guns until last Christmas when I relaxed off plan for the hols and then lost my mojo. Now it's time to start again for the last time. I have a holiday to look forward to in April then bridesmaid for my sis in august. I am presently 11st 1 lb and only 5 foot 2inches in height, I would love to break the 10 stone barrier (will be the first time in about 12 years!).

Well good luck to everyone on here and if anyone has any advice with tricks on using lots of free foods please let me know.

Hey Seonaidh and welcome to the forums :) Sounds like you know what to do having lost weight before, it's just applying it which is the problem for all of us at times!

There are lots of tips and tricks, have a browse around the Weight Watchers section and ask if you've any questions! xxx

Hiya thanks for your response. My problem is that when I start a diet I do ok but can never quiet reach a loss of just 1 stone so I get fed up and lose my mojo too easily. Hopefully with this years goals I have more reason than ever to keep on track. I absolutely refuse to be the fat bridesmaid. The fact that my sister is a skinny mini size 8 doesn't help! Lol

Hi

Well done!! 2lbs is a great loss, fantastic! Sounds like you've got plenty to keep you motivated - good luck!! x

On no wi tomorrow morning. Still have 30 weeklies left so hopefully another loss but totm so not sure! :-(

-1.5 this week making loss of 3.5 in two weeks. Still on track to lose 1 stone by Easter! Long may it continue!

Week 3 and I have gained 1/2 lb! So disheartened as I weighed and pointed everything and still had 43 weeklies left. Where am I going wrong. Can't even use totm as an excuse as that was last week and I still lost which was a bit of a surprise! Can anyone help? I am an online ww user so don't have a leader I can chat to.

Hey! Don't beat yourself up - we all have ups and downs week, the key is accepting it and moving on. They do say that the key to ww is to use all the points - try using more of your weeklies, they're there to be used after all!! Have you eaten much fruit this week? This might just be the week you lost size and the numbers will follow next week x

Hiya thanks for that. Yeah plenty of fruit which had me thinking maybe I need to cut back on the fruit but up the veg as less natural sugars! Oh who knows all trial and error for the first few weeks I guess. Still sticking with it though so we will see what this week brings!

Seons said:
Hiya thanks for that. Yeah plenty of fruit which had me thinking maybe I need to cut back on the fruit but up the veg as less natural sugars! Oh who knows all trial and error for the first few weeks I guess. Still sticking with it though so we will see what this week brings!

Good ;) keep me up to date x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lb off this week making 5.5 in 4 weeks. Much happier with that result. It was the boost I needed to stay on track! Yippee :)

Ace, that's really good :D
I always try to look at loss over a full month, because I find that I too have loss, loss, gain, loss, I don't know why, it's not always TOTM, it's not that I've not pointed, not tracked, not followed the plan... But that stupid "gain" is so disheartening... If I listen to that then I upset myself and end up off-track, and make it worse!
So I weigh in every week, but look at my loss month by month if that makes sense, much more motivating that way!

How are you finding the plan for eating, are you working in lots of low point snacks, enjoying the plan? It's a bit tricky to get into innit! But I am quite enjoying it personally!

Where are you going on your hols?

hi there. well done! Moving in the right direction.:D Look forward to reading your progress. I try and make a veg soup and eat that during the day when im hungry and 0pp :cool:

Back