Here I go again

Well this is my second time on a very low calorie diet and I am so disappointed with myself .I did lighter life 2 years ago and lost 6 stones and swore I would never go back to being overweight again!
I knew I was slowly putting on the weight but kept thinking it wasn't much and when the summer came I would easily lose it- big mistake my weight has returned with a vengeance.
I plucked up the courage to start again on the Cambridge sole source 3 packs a day and began my new journey 4 days ago.I refused to be told my weight and secretly hid the paper deciding I would look in a few weeks after some weight loss.
Today I summoned up the courage to look and was horrified that I am 15 st 3 pounds - I have put on 4 of the 6 stones lost! I really feel so fed up after all my good intentions
The good news is that I am doing something about it and hope for a steady weight loss after all I am already on day 4 so fingers crossed that this time I will do it........I will keep you posted after my first weigh in on Thursday

Second time lucky said:
Well this is my second time on a very low calorie diet and I am so disappointed with myself .I did lighter life 2 years ago and lost 6 stones and swore I would never go back to being overweight again!
I knew I was slowly putting on the weight but kept thinking it wasn't much and when the summer came I would easily lose it- big mistake my weight has returned with a vengeance.
I plucked up the courage to start again on the Cambridge sole source 3 packs a day and began my new journey 4 days ago.I refused to be told my weight and secretly hid the paper deciding I would look in a few weeks after some weight loss.
Today I summoned up the courage to look and was horrified that I am 15 st 3 pounds - I have put on 4 of the 6 stones lost! I really feel so fed up after all my good intentions
The good news is that I am doing something about it and hope for a steady weight loss after all I am already on day 4 so fingers crossed that this time I will do it........I will keep you posted after my first weigh in on Thursday

Like you said what's important is that you're doing something about it and you learn from your mistakes. Also my second turn, day one today....

Thanks for the messages another day gone ! Will see what tomorrow brings

Day 6 !!! Weigh in tomorrow

Well I am now on day 6 I have surprised myself as I am finding this so much harder than first time round with Lighter Life.I miss having the fourth sachet at night I loved their chili mix as it was a bit like a thick stew with bits to chew in it so I am going to try the leek and potato soup and see if that satisfies the savoury cravings.
Feeling better today than the first few days but need to get some form of laxative ASAP
First weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed onwards and upwards
My best friend started the same day as me so that's been a great help having someone on the end of the phone.
Will keep you all posted how the weigh in goes

Hey hun, if you're finding it harder why not have a fourth product on the nights you need it? It's not going to make much of a difference as it's still step one? The chilli soup has little bits in which are quite nice!

Good luck with wi, and going to the toilet (the one bit i hate about this plan, i am taking fybogel every morning and night at the moment to try and keep things regular and erm, normal if you know what i mean!!)

Stick with it hun, and come find us on our new team - team ideal, loads of us on there started at the same time which is great for support!! x

Back