Here I Go Again!!

Well it's been about a year or more since I went to group but i'm about to take the plunge again after putting on what I lost before and more!! I've had lots of health problems which stopped me from going last year but now my orthapaedic doctor has told me I need to lose 11st before a hospital can even consider giving me a hip replacement which I may need and is referring me for surgery... But i'd like to see if I could at least lose it by rejoining S/W beforehand. For the last 2wks i've been trying to do it at home, haven't been 100% but alot better than I was previously but I know to stay motivated I need to try my hardest to go to group so that's what I plan to do on Tuesday..

Today I think i've done rather well..
Breakfast - Had 1 syn free pancake with sweetener & lemon
Lunch - S/W quiche with mushrooms, ham & bacon
Mid Afternoon - Syn free cake, autumnal soup from the s/w website
Dinner will be.. asda lamb shank, boiled potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower and mixed veg..

Hi there,
Just wanted to say good luck with the weight loss! I too am going it alone at home, I would like to lose 6 stone. Your dinner sounds lovely! x

Well not feeling great today but I plan to stay on track if possible.. I'm just about to go do myself some breakfast.. will update throughout my day..

Breakfast: Bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans & toast {HexB} and coffee :) 3.5 syns used for low fat margarine and 2tbsp milk..

Lunch: S/W Quiche & 2 rhubarb mullerlights

Dinner: Salmon with garlic & herb topping, potatoes and veg {HexA used on topping} 3 syns for 1 400g slice of wholemeal bread which made breadcrumbs

Last edited:
Back