Here I go again...

Fuffa

Evening all.

Well On Monday 28th I Yet again retry CD. I am so determined to do it. I started off in 2005 on LL. I nearly got to goal ( got married size 12) Went back to eating the same stupid foods that gained me weight in the first place.

2006 I joined CD lost 2 and ahalf stone.

2007 started stopped and gave up.

2008 I plan on losing 3 stone before Summer and keeping it off.

I just contacted my CDC and she just told me there's a new shake and a potato and leek soup mmmm.

I'm really excited now roll on 3 stone loss. Good luck to me and everyone else xxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck and welcome to Minis Fuffa

Good luck Fuffa I am in the same boat going to go back on CD tomorrow. Lost 2 stones last yr but returned to my old habits and have put weight that I lost back on. Kind of dredding it but also looking forward to loosing the weight.

Thanks all xx

Annie she said it was Chocolate Orange mmm Sounds lovely.

I used to only have on LL and CD hot chocolate. Looking back I must have been mad only sticking to one thing everyday!

Good luck to everyone restarting we can do this!

Welcome and good luck Fuffa!

Georgie
x

Hello and Good Luck Fluffa and shorty.

Tx

Hellooooo! :D:D

Welcome to Fluffa and Shorty - I started yesterday. Have taken a sneaky sickie today as I wasn't feeling too good and was afraid of being snappy! Have developed a serious chocolate craving over the past few months so thought it best to work from home today and drink, drink, drink ... :tear_drop:

So come on - we can do this!!! I've also got 3 stone to lose, and as I said in my other thread I'm hoping to whizz off a 1.5st on CD as I know it works, and then hopefully move back to some healthy eating and exercise for the remaining 1.5.

We know it works, we've been there before and enjoyed how good we felt after losing, so we slipped and we're back here. As Mini very wisely said to me yesterday, sometimes we need to go back to where we are to truly appreciate what we achieved before, and I think that is so true. I lost over 3 stone, had a 'normal' BMI for the first time since I was about 15, and then gradually let it creep back on. Pah! So I'm here for the second time, but this time I know what I had before, and I know that CD works. I've joined here and intend to use and give all the support I can.

Let's go! :chores016:

L xx

Hi Loopy x

Well I started today. I had forgotten how hungry one can be lol can you tell me how to get my weight loss ticker on here? I cant seem to paste the codes on the signature bit. well I can but its not showing up as yours is..its just the HTML code... Help xxxxxx

Hello Fuffa and way to hop aboard. I think you have to have so many posts until you can add those in, so start posting away. I just joined myself lastnight and have been a chatty Kathy and now I have mine..

Thanks flab xxxxx I;ll start being gobby then haha

Back