Here i go again!

Oh - I see this carried on without me. I've been hopeless - I can do one or two days and just keep caving in like eating cake (like lots of people there's always cake at work!) so I end up eating high fat and loads of carbs - recipe for disaster. I've been looking at other diets (again!) but know I can get over any cravings if I can just stick with this - I'll keep following in the hopes of some inspiration - well done to those sticking with it.

Oh - I see this carried on without me. I've been hopeless - I can do one or two days and just keep caving in like eating cake (like lots of people there's always cake at work!) so I end up eating high fat and loads of carbs - recipe for disaster. I've been looking at other diets (again!) but know I can get over any cravings if I can just stick with this - I'll keep following in the hopes of some inspiration - well done to those sticking with it.

Meet your mate!! Wanna say I've been 100% all week but had 2 slices of cake on Monday! I could do with being locked up for a week with no access to other foods, just to kick the cravings!

Meet your mate!! Wanna say I've been 100% all week but had 2 slices of cake on Monday! I could do with being locked up for a week with no access to other foods, just to kick the cravings!

I've been so bad too had a coffee morning at work yesterday and ate a huge Belgian bun! I have decided that I am starting tomorrow on strict induction! I have lost four stone on Atkins. I know I can do it and I know once I get into it I love the food and less bloated belly and having lots of energy. So I'm doing it! And doing it properly from now on xx we can do it

Hi
Well I've had a rubbish few days and I can even feel the fat around my chin which is a sign I have gone too far! I actually only want to lose about a stone and a half so I've started again today. I gave up smoking about 2 months ago which isn't helping - I used to reach for a cigarette if I felt the need to snack sometimes.
My grandson (18years old!) is coming over later - I thought we were going shopping but he doesn't want to so I'm going to spend the day prepping for the week - I know if I can get through a couple of weeks the cravings will go. I'll post what I have prepped later on.

It's so hard!! I know if I get stuck in for a week and beat the cravings I can have a good go at it but honestly at the minute the most I do is a day!! Think I need one of you stuck to my hip for a week

Hi
Well I've had a rubbish few days and I can even feel the fat around my chin which is a sign I have gone too far! I actually only want to lose about a stone and a half so I've started again today. I gave up smoking about 2 months ago which isn't helping - I used to reach for a cigarette if I felt the need to snack sometimes.
My grandson (18years old!) is coming over later - I thought we were going shopping but he doesn't want to so I'm going to spend the day prepping for the week - I know if I can get through a couple of weeks the cravings will go. I'll post what I have prepped later on.

Looking forward to hearing about your prep Debs :)

For the first time in my life I have been on plan 100% - I have usually caved in by now! I have lost 15lb since last Wednesday and it is such good motivation to keep going. Hoping to loose a few stone by the summer holidays!

Thanks Donna :) Come on missThomas we can do this - lets stick to it tomorrow and come back on tomorrow evening to report. Well done Kimberleyanddarren!

Well my grandson didn't come so I've had a busy day and prepped
Feta Cheese with spinach.
Thai chicken in the slow cooker
No bean hummus
Flatbreads made with coconut flour and psyllium husk powder
I also fried up some slices of haloumi too and have spicy mince in the slow cooker now!

Hopefully all this should hold my interest for this week - I'm going away in my campervan next weekend so have cooked for then too.

Last edited:
I'm here to join too, if I may?

I've been on this journey since 1st Sept 14 - I have been off for around a month, but am restarting on Induction today.

Hope you are all well and have had a good day so far! :)

Thanks Donna :) Come on missThomas we can do this - lets stick to it tomorrow and come back on tomorrow evening to report. Well done Kimberleyanddarren!

Well my grandson didn't come so I've had a busy day and prepped
Feta Cheese with spinach.
Thai chicken in the slow cooker
No bean hummus
Flatbreads made with coconut flour and psyllium husk powder
I also fried up some slices of haloumi too and have spicy mince in the slow cooker now!

Hopefully all this should hold my interest for this week - I'm going away in my campervan next weekend so have cooked for then too.

Wow Debs x they all sound amazing!! X given me some inspiration and I'm going to cook some stuff up tonight :)

Welcome Siobhan
Well I've resisted biscuits in the office today but haven't put everything into mfp yet - I may be a bi high on the carbs - does everyone use mfp or is anyone using myfatsecret which I hear is more suited to low carbing?

Welcome Siobhan
Well I've resisted biscuits in the office today but haven't put everything into mfp yet - I may be a bi high on the carbs - does everyone use mfp or is anyone using myfatsecret which I hear is more suited to low carbing?

Thanks debs! Well done on resisting the biscuits! It's so hard sometimes isn't it?! Like, every time I open the cupboard to give the boys "something nice" lol.
I think I have an account with myfatsecret from yes ago...never used it to be honest..... will have a little look later. X

I know that I haven't been in the 'group' from the beginning, but could I join? I do shift work and find it hardest to stick to anything when I'm on 'earlies'. Any ideas for an 'on the go' breakfast? Cooking at 5am just isn't going to happen!

I know that I haven't been in the 'group' from the beginning, but could I join? I do shift work and find it hardest to stick to anything when I'm on 'earlies'. Any ideas for an 'on the go' breakfast? Cooking at 5am just isn't going to happen!

Hello x I work shifts too and earlies are the hardest for me. I always pack a salad with eggs and meat for lunch but for breakfast I use Atkins bars. They aren't for everyone but I like them and it just helps me get through the morning until I eat my salad:)

Well ladies I'm sorry but I'm giving up for the time being - my head is just not in the right place for this. I'm just attempting to eat healthily and that may stop me obsessing with food. Good luck to everyone - it looks like a little group is forming which is a good thing.

Back