Here I go

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jules349, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jules349

jules349 Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.26%)
    Hi well i've started again yesterday. I really wanted something to eat about 10 mins ago. The children are eating chocolate after school and I resisted ;). Whoop whoop. I think i'll just come on here as soon as I feel like that. only 11 weeks 6 days to go :sigh:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    one day at a time Jules.. one hour or one minute at a time, if that's what it takes..

post lots.. you'll be fine :)

Vxx

4. jules349

jules349 Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.26%)
    Hi thank you for your message. I'm a little worried i wont lose anything been in bed for the last two days not even been able to take the shakes. Have to wait and see on thursday. How long you been doing this for? Julies X

5. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hiya.. you ok? how come you've been in bed? If you're not doing CD, are you getting anything down you? Vxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.