here i go! :)

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
here i am,, ready for exante.....

im excited but really nervous as im just praying that i can control all my eating issues and move forward. just trying to enjoy my first shake now.... interesting cardboardy flavour but i shall not complain...its medicine,, thats how i view it.

my first exante journey is going to be for a month and then i will be really careful over Christmas and see how i go and then will return in the new year. this is a shot to see how i get on.

ive got to a stage in my life where it really is the last chance to battle this problem out of the way. Im done always making excuses...

i suppose its a bit like a last chance workout..
x

Welcome on board hun!!!

Morning,
Would like to wish you the very best of luck on your Weight loss journey :hug99:

Hi I started today, I feel like you that this has got to work this time. I make excuses all the time but I will do it this time. Again aiming for xmas, then will relook at it afterwards. Im bridesmaid in June and the other two are size 10/12 so I refuse to be the FAT one. Good luck and I hope we can both make this work for us, and support each other when times get hard :) xxx

Back