Here I go ....

juju_doll

juju_doll
So tonight is the night, my meeting with my cdc Ailsa, who i think is on here too, so should be a great support. Rather nervous and have spent the last 2 days eating my favourite things as i plan to stay on the diet for at least 6 months! So wish me luck, am just off to buy my bottles of water!

Good luck hun and get started asap!!

xx

GOOD LUCK hUN
AS
D-Q SAID REMEMBER ITS MUCH EASIER THE 1ST TIME ROUND SO STICK TO THE PLAN AND IT WILL BE DONE AND DUSTED ASAP
xxc

Hi Juju
How did it go?
Starting this morning?
I'm actually starting with you as everything went **** up yesterday! :eek:

I've started ... just had my first tetra brick! It was a banana one and really was ok .... not sure how yummy it will be when i have to get up at 6.30 next week and be a teacher! Am currently glugging the water so we'll see how it goes. WOO HOO!!!

Good luck Julia!!! Get through your first 3days by glugging LOTS of water and you'll do really well. Yr class won't recognise you by Xmas!

Well done Julia for taking the first huge step. Get through the first week and your first week weigh in will be a huge motivation to keep going. Drink water, water and then some more water.
Good luck for today, you can do it!
Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Jazzy x

Hi Julia just want to say good luck.

Hi Julia,

How are you getting on today? Still peeing for England and winning;) It'll get easier I promise, soon you'll be able to drink loads before dashing to the loo.
I hope you are finding it bearable and managing to enjoy your half term break.
What other flavours have you tried today?
See you next week!

Love,
A
xxxx:D

hi juju_doll,
take it from me, when your back in the class you'll handle the cambridge diet....its the weekends and this half term which is murder!!

Hi there
How has today gone for you???
Hope it has been ok
As everyome has said drink lots and it does get easer.
Looking forward to reading more of your weightloss journey
Good luck
{{{HUGS}}}

Hi Ailsa,
I'm doing ok ... feeling a bit rough this evening though. Had a cold banana tetra for breakfast which was nice but the oriental chilli soup was gross! Tried to make chocolate mousse but it went a bit wrong so i had to put it in the freezer. It wasn't as nice as your one yesterday! But i have managed to drink 3 litres of water, so i'll have a bit more before i go to bed.
Thank you for yesterday, you really made me feel positive about it and it's lovely having someone looking out for me! Have a good evening,
Julia x

Hi Julia,

Oh, poor you, the soups aren't my favourites either - but some of my customers buy nothing else. 1 today, bought 8 Chilli soups:eek: At least you've only disliked one so far - I lived on choc tetras for about 4 months which did get very samey.
I'm glad you are feeling positive, you can take paracetamol if you need to get rid of a headache etc - on the plus side it does mean you are starting to go into ketosis so you are that much nearer to burning fat - which is always a great thought!
Keep drinking the water and in no time at all you'll feel fine and be seeing a good steady weightloss!
Any problems/queries etc just call or text me.
Good luck.
Love,
A
xxxx:D

Back