Here I go!!!

good luck, bet you wont need it!x

Glad you said that about Cappuccino ones Glitterbabe as I'm going to try those this week :)
Just had an Oriental Chilli Soup for tea and it was ok. Not as nice as Chicken & Mushroom though imho. Will look forward to the Vegetable Soup later in the week :)
Couldn't get my first official weigh in done today :( My CDC had a family emergency. Weighed myself this morning and my scales show 13.5lb loss since I last Thursday morning. Not sure what her scales will show though with all the water I am getting through in a day! lol

oh my God Amanda that is fantastic:D:D:D
well I got through my first day, feel fine, just tired, think that is what getting up at 6am with 3 children does to you:)
I had the leek and potato soup:eek::eek: not for me!!!
although it is freezing here in Kildare:rolleyes:
must try a cappachino in the morning!!
thanks girls, this site makes it so much easier, only 2 people know I am doing the CD, as I know I will get the lectures if I tell my family;)

thanks again
here's to tomorrow!!
going for a swim, on my own in the morning, yipeee and bowling tomorrow night:)

Hi hun, when I first started I didnt like any of the soups but trust me after a while your taste do change and they become nicer??!! I know have leek and pot and chick and mush just for a change sometimes.

How are you doing today hunni??

thanks Susan:)
I feel grand this morning, up since 6.30, going to have a cappachino shake this morning
I am really cold though?:confused:

are you having you cappachino hot?? if you are I usually add another 1/2 tea spoon of coffee to it, I like coffee to taste like coffee.lol
Good luck on day 2 hunni.xx You are doing really well.xx

byt the way its normal to feel cold when you start the diet hunni.

great Susan, thank you, I will add some more coffee to it!! it is freezing here in Kildare anyhow!!! so that is probably not helping, everyone has their heating on, it is JULY:confused:

Its cold here this morning to hopefully it will warm up later.

cold in devon too!!
the veg suop is my fave - real bits you can chew in!!! x

Morning, just checking in to wish you goodluck on day 2....if you find the packs too sweet, do what I do :p divide the pack in two or three depending, and with each part make a big mug of coffee (i use decaff) and use the cappuchino as the milk, it'll space them out for you, and make you more fuller as well..double bonus :D

I'm sat here in Dublin, cold too, typical Ireland, the rest of the world gets global warming, we just get the global rain, I'm sure I've the beginning of a rain forest growing out the back lol :cool:

thanks Bliss:)

well I am just back from swimming, I have drank 3 litres of water now
going to have a choc tetra for lunch as they are handy, find myself just knocking back the stuff as I am getting a yuck after taste from them:confused: not sure if this is the start of ketosis, mouth feels furry:confused:

but I did weigh myself this morning:D:D

well??? what did you weigh??

I had a cappuccino one this morning(an extra 1.5 tsp of coffee, 4ozs cold and 8ozs hot). I thought it was better than the vanilla version :)

hey hun, how're you doing? i see you're starting off at what i was too! i was 220lbs and after 7 weeks on cd i lost 29lbs this diet is really great! good luck xx

thanks girls
just having Veg soup now, at the computer as everyone is in the kitchen eating chicken kievs!!
the smell!!
I have drank 4 litres so far today, feel fine:)

well another day dawns and I am still going strong on SS!!
although I think in dread of the shakes!!
going to try the vanilla with coffee again this morning
tetra at lunch and soup at dinner
we haven't got a whole lot on today, which worries me
i prefer to be busy and to keep out of the kitchen!
I am working tomorrow, so I will be fine then!!

Back