Here we go! 🙌🏼

I wish I’d cheated with something more worth while if I’d of known that ham & egg would of knocked me out of ketosis 😫
Are you doing the man plan? What sort of meals do you eat?

It's unlikely that eggs and ham will kick you out of ketosis, meat has 0 carbs and eggs are less than 1g each, they're staples of a regular keto diet. So you should be fine. It may just be one of those days, it's not easy every day or we'd all be skinny! I think you made excellent choices and for a good reason too. Not like you just wanted a binge but something savoury, you may feel different tomorrow.

It's unlikely that eggs and ham will kick you out of ketosis, meat has 0 carbs and eggs are less than 1g each, they're staples of a regular keto diet. So you should be fine. It may just be one of those days, it's not easy every day or we'd all be skinny! I think you made excellent choices and for a good reason too. Not like you just wanted a binge but something savoury, you may feel different tomorrow.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. Hopefully it is just one of those days & tomorrow is a new day!

Weigh day yesterday and 10lbs gone!!! Woohoo 🙌🏼 🎉

Not a great day yesterday though, I had a hospital appointment in the morning for a checkup on my wrist. Anyway long story but the doctor basically removed my cast & had me trying to put my wrist into all sort of positions, I nearly fainted it was so painful. Then I went to my Nan’s house feeling sore & sorry for myself & my nan made me a coffee with milk in it, I drank it, then I had an apple pie 🙈 I told myself I needed it because I was feeling faint-why do I lie to myself? I really need to stop this!
Then I went home & made a ham sandwich, well I’d already had an apple pie, may as well eat today instead of getting straight back on plan. It’s a reward for losing 10lbs or its cheat day! Who is this little devil sat on my shoulder telling me these things & why am I listening!!! I’d just lost 10lbs for goodness’s sake!

So anyway, yesterday is over, today is a new day!
Week 2 Day 1 - I’m about to have a shake for my breakfast & flick that devil off my shoulder!

Well done! 10lb is fantastic. Yesterday happened, as you say today is a new day and week. Youve got great determination so just dont give up, that's is essential. Keep going! Hope your wrist feels better today xx

Back