Here we go.... 2nd time, the first was 10 years ago

raudi

One Last Time.......
:wave_cry:

Hi all!

Well i'm back on LL total after first losing my weight 10 years ago!

Any other returners from that era?

all those views of your post and no replies.

Hi there.

I first lost weight 7 years ago on LighterLife (switching to Cambridge at the end due to moving away from an area with LL counsellor). I used to be on here under a different user name but when I restarted this time I wanted to leave my past behind. I'm back on Cambridge now - in my sixth week now!

All the best with your weight loss.

Well done you are doing great! I'm on day 3 just sipping a hot choc shake before bed!

Day 6 and i'm into the swing of it!!! Looking forward to WI on sunday as i've had a sneaky jump on the scales. Next order due this pm as i am doing LL online...

Thanks!

All going ok, had a 3lb loss this week, knew it wouldn't be a big one as TOTM arrived plus been battling constipation all week, resulted in me taking a Ducolax tablet last night but hasn't really worked. Will take 2 on monday night if still n movement as I am working from home on Tuesday so will be close to the loo all day!

it sounds like you are going well though. TOTM is annoying because of the water retention but it's all happening in the background.

Good luck for this week.

Thanks! All going ok, had a 3lb loss this week, knew it wouldn't be a big one as TOTM arrived plus been battling constipation all week, resulted in me taking a Ducolax tablet last night but hasn't really worked. Will take 2 on monday night if still n movement as I am working from home on Tuesday so will be close to the loo all day!
hiya

I am on my 3rd time!! Started this week, tough but determined.
I suffered the first time with constipation then found on the forum a recommendation for whole psyllium husk, I get mine online at myprotein.com they are reasonable, you can get it in other places. It is a natural product that does not cause cramps or anything, just looses the stools so there is no pain or constipation. And keep up water intake as we know.

I hope you get this sorted, it so uncomfortable. Good luck with your weight loss, I have danced around mine for the last few months and know it is the time for me.
Jx

Back