Here we go again - anyone else?

Ang17

Today is 1st day back on SW and every time I start DP starts going on about how much I am eating and he would only eat this and that even when I am sticking perfectly to the plan, he just doesn't get it and I forgot how much it does my head in aaarrrrgh!

give him the book to read and tell him if he has any feedback after he's actually got a clue what he's on about then you'll listen! well done for getting back on plan ;)

My OH hasn't a clue about nutrition! He brought me a herbal tea and a slab of Xmas cake yesterday! We're supposed to be doing it together! I threw it on the back lawn for the birds!

Today is 1st day back on SW and every time I start DP starts going on about how much I am eating and he would only eat this and that even when I am sticking perfectly to the plan, he just doesn't get it and I forgot how much it does my head in aaarrrrgh!

You need earplugs. Or headphones. Just stop listening.

I used to have someone who moaned at me - I gave up replying to him. Eventually he would say "are you listening to me?" and I would say "no, why, were you saying something interesting?"

I hadn't got a clue, fortunately I have a woman in my life that even if I didn't want to listen.... i'm listening :D

My other half used to be like that, but I gave him the book and sat him down an explained food optimising to him and gave examples of people in class that have lost weight.

He didn't believe it and thought it was a load of rubbish, but now I'm 4 stone lighter and still going. I hear him bragging to his blokey mates about how amazing SW is and how we can eat things like roast dinners. He even goes on to explain how he prefers red days because of the steaks we eat!

it seems my other half is actually too supportive :-(
he says he will do anything that keeps me happy an always support me...so if i decide i want a maccies...he will no doubt go and get me one...aaagh!!
think we should all be single lol...afterall...i put over a stone on since meeting him a year ago :-S xx

hi all
i am back too, lost a stone and a half and since sept have managed to out it all back on again due to a combination of having a mirena coil fitted, stopping smoking and justy bad habits
wishing you all lots of lovely lost ilbs
Vic x

Me too. Being single rocks. No nagging, no silly comments, no I don't like this, NO no they are doing it wrong, they should follow my example.

netty1984 said:
it seems my other half is actually too supportive :-(
he says he will do anything that keeps me happy an always support me...so if i decide i want a maccies...he will no doubt go and get me one...aaagh!!
think we should all be single lol...afterall...i put over a stone on since meeting him a year ago :-S xx

It took you a year?! Took me 2 months. (although technically I was seeing him for a year before that so maybe I'll go along with a year too, lol)

Back