Here we go again - Day 1!!

alison1256

Hi to all the old and new CS's!

I started CS in the new year and only managed 4 weeks but did lose a stone, which I was delighted about - but for the last 5 weeks I've pretty much scoffed my face as though the world was about to end and suffice to say the stone is now back on!

My Rowlands order came on Saturday, so here I am today on day 1 and I'm determined to lose that stone in 4 weeks and the rest by the end of April, so I'm a comfy size 10-12 for the spring/summer.

I enjoyed doing CS in January and know I can do it, it's just not allowing myself weeks off maybe just the odd day for a special occasion. I like the shakes and love the choc fudge bar, so I've no excuse!

Well, here's to week one (again!) and well done to everyone else out there, you're all doing great.

Take care x

im going to start again today not sure if im going to do cs or atkins, i still have a wks worth of cs so might do that ss then deside, it was my birthday on sat so a new yr for me and i dont want to end it the same way i started it so its out with the old and in with the new

Good luck, Alison! :)

I know you can do it! Well, you know you can do it cos you've done it before!

I think we are 2 of the few people who actually like the CS bars! I also love the Choc Fudge bar!

Enjoy your day!

Love Lisa

welcome back =]

good luck!!!

Thanks guys for your words of encouragement, it's much appreciated and I'm determined to shift this stone and half come hell or high water! x

im going to start again today not sure if im going to do cs or atkins, i still have a wks worth of cs so might do that ss then deside, it was my birthday on sat so a new yr for me and i dont want to end it the same way i started it so its out with the old and in with the new

Hi Sharon - thanks for the reply and great to see your still here hun! We seem to have lost size102b and a few others from the start of the year, but I think you, me and Emily are still trying to get back on the CS band wagon!

Are you all settled into your new abode? I started again on Monday and so far so good - just need to stick to this for 4 weeks, go on a little holiday with the family for a week during the Easter hols and behave, then back on for a few weeks to shift the last bit - well, that's the theory!

Good luck and I can't wait to hear how your doing and your first week's weight loss :) x

hi yes im settled in now just got one room left to paper and then its done, just dont seem to have had any motivation to diet for the past few wks, your right every one seems to have gone but im determined to get the weight of, im going to malorca in may and im not going fat lol, where are you going?

Hiya Alison :)

How have you been getting on?

xx

Hi Sharon & Soozy - doing away fine thanks. Sat at my desk just now (work morning in an office) chomping on my choc fundge CS bar and sipping a hot cup of coffee!

So far so good, I did, however, have baked beans last night with my dinner and I can't remeber if that's allowed or not, but it's too late now! Had a quick peek on my new scales which came on Monday (fed up with my digital ones as they give you a different weight everytime you stand on them, so back to old fashioned mechanical ones!), and it look like 3lbs off in 2 days, so I'm well pleased! Although I much prefer the ones in my gym as they weigh me 4lbs lighter!!!

Missing carbs, which I'd expected, but it's not forever and I do enjoy all non-carb foods but I love bread!

We're taking the kids back to Haven in Ayr for a 5-day mid week break the second week of the Easter holidays. We've gone every year for about 5 years now and the kids adore it there. It's not my favorite holiday but as long as the kids are happy, who I am to complain! No real plans for the summer yet, maybe try and get a last minute bargain and then we're off during the October holidays to Salou to the Portaventura resort again - can't wait!

Have a great day girls - we're off to see Disney Live in Glasgow tonight with the kids and one of my son's little friends, hope it's good! xx

What's a few beans......you should be fine...unless you had a whole tin to yourself?! lol

I can't wait to go on holiday. Adam and me have 2 weeks booked off in June...and I was just wanting to go to the Lakes...but oh no, Adam's booked a mini adventure for us!

We are going to the Lakes for about 3/4 nights, then going over to Newcastle (where we used to live...so there to see folk) for maybe another 2/3 nights, then drive home to the folks near Nottingham, maybe stay there for a night or 2, then he wants to go over to Hunstanton!

Which sounds alot! It is alot! I told him I was worried about petrol, and the cost...but he really wants to do it. Which means some serious saving now. Have to buy a new tent, and other little tit bits!

Should be great though, love the Lakes!

And Haven?! I went there when I was younger, and we loved it! We went to the club one evening and I went on stage to do some magic trick and won a tape!

Do the kids still go the Tiger Club??

xx

Hi Soozy! Oh the kids love all things Haven! The adore Rory the Tiger, Greedy the Gorilla etc etc....we go each night to the club for the disco and show, which the kids love. Ayr is a great base for a variety of places to take the kids during the day - Louden Castle Theme Park, Pirate Pete's in Ayr and there is a fab animal farm/park right next door, plus the beach!

I love the Lakes too, we went a few years back to the Centre Parcs resort and it was so beautiful. Yorkshire is one of our yearly holiday places too! Hubby's brother, partner and their 2 young kids live in Halifax, so for the past few years we've booked an adorable cottage in between two villages (Oxenhope and Haworth) in Bronty Country, so it's only a 20min drive to their house. The area is amazing with so many lovely places to visit - I don't think we'll ever bore of Yorkshire and York! But we're not going for our usual week this summer to the cottage, instead a long weekend in November then our few days between Chrismas and New Year in a boring Travel Lodge!

Your holiday plans sound great - you'll have a blast and hope you get this wonderful summer weather they keep promising us lol!

Take care x

i went to salou yrs ago it was realy nice, ive been on the scale and 3lb gone which is great but need to stay away from them cos if they dont move every time i get on ill be giving up lol

i went to salou yrs ago it was realy nice, ive been on the scale and 3lb gone which is great but need to stay away from them cos if they dont move every time i get on ill be giving up lol

Hi Sharon - glad to hear all is going well and 3lbs off is brilliant - well done :). We went to Salou 3 years ago, when the kids were 4 and 1 and said then we'd always go back when they we're up a bit, so we're off this October! Really enjoyed the theme park and we stay in one of the Portaventura resort hotels, so everything is on your doorstep, plus the night time entertainment was pretty good and hotel pool etc. Just hoping to be a s10 when I go this time, not a size 16-20 like 3 years ago! x

im sure you will be in the 10s this time as you have some thing to look forward too which makes it a bit easier to stick too the plan, ive told my oh im not going if i dont lose the weight has hes payed for it already that should stop him bringing home chocs lol

Back