here we go again!!! jje1973 diary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jje1973, 6 June 2007 Social URL.

1. jje1973

jje1973 Member

Well I am attempting the CD diet for about 4th time, never actually made it past first day. I am determined this time and am on hols so no food to distract me at work.

Thought this diary may help me focus.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jje1973

jje1973 Member

Well I have survived the first day, even got past temptation of eating some of daughter's macdonald chips. - Torture!!!

I woke up this morning feeling dizzy but have not had first shake of the day so hopefully it will pass.

4. hippychick

hippychick Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    hi ive just started a diary too i think its a really good idea il keep posting on yours as we are starting at similar times
    good luck hun xxxxxx

5. jje1973

jje1973 Member

Hi Hippychick, how are you doing?? I read your other thread, looks like we have a similar amount to lose. I am 13.3 and want to get to 9.0st. Feel free to post, it is good to have a buddy.

6. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

you can do it
    stay positive
    kaz:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.