Here we go again

Summer

Hello,

I joined this website over 2 years ago and since joining, I lost weight, put on weight, got fed up, didn't care about weight loss, cared about weight loss.

Having just turned 23 years I have decided that I don't want to live this way. I want to lose weight, I want to get fit and stay that way.

I joined a gym in January and was very nervous and embarrassed. I now go whenever I can, if I could go every day I would. I like going, it makes me feel like I am doing something good. Today I watched loose women on the bike. I could have been sat at home eating a packet of biscuits whilst watching it but I was there on the bike.
I would like to do a class but I don't have that confidence yet.

I don't know what diet I should do or if I should do one at all. I did rosemary connoley which was good. At the moment I healthy eat, I read packaging, I know what is good and what is bad. I don't calorie count or anything. This is somewhere that I could be going wrong.

I am going on holiday to dominican republic in the middle of may and this is my motivation. Once I have lost weight I will maintain.

I will be posting on here more often as I want to lose weight and stay focused.

Well done for getting back on track. I've been on the off on road for more years than I care to remember.
You seem very motivated and positive, good luck with your plan.

good for you to get back in the swing of things, i love the gym once you get there it is brill at the end of a workout and you are so pleased with what you have achieved.

Thanks for the replies.
I think this is it now. I just want to lose the weight and I want to be happy with myself.

Good luck! You're already a step ahead of me...I want to go to the gym but I'm so intimidated by the thought of it that I can't bring myself to set foot in one. So, well done you!!

Good luck! You're already a step ahead of me...I want to go to the gym but I'm so intimidated by the thought of it that I can't bring myself to set foot in one. So, well done you!!
going in the first time is the hard bit, it is never as bad as you think it will be.

Thanks for the replies.

I was a wreck before I went to the gym, I was nervous, embarrassed just kept putting it off. I am so glad I went and I want to go all the time now. It's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Today I played squash for the first time, I really enjoyed myself and the hour just flew by.

I hope you give it a go, once you do you will think what was I worried about. You won't look back.

summer, when in is your weigh in day?

It's a Tuesday.

:fingerscrossed: fingers for tuesday for a good result.:)

Back