Here we go again ;-)

KittyKuddles

Hiya Everyone
I have decided to start Lipotrim this week. Again lol.
Basically my story is that I did the TFR back in Spring 2009 and got down to my goal weight. Then kept it off with a mixture of Maintenance and Weight Watchers. All was going great, and I went off to stay in America this year for the summer with my boyf. Great for the social life but disasterous for my waistline!!!! :rolleyes:
By the time I got home I was well on my way to piling back on the weight. I just cant get back into proper eating and exercise. I do a week where Im good, and think that Im back in the "zone" but then something happens and I totally fall off the wagon again. Im down 1lb and up 2llbs. Its driving me mad and I think the only way is to cut out the food again for a few weeks to retrain my brain lol. Then Im gona do shakes and a healthy dinner til Christmas and see where I am then.
Ive been to the pharmacy and have all my packs. All the naughty food has been given away. So Im hoping to start in the next day or two. I just want this to be the last time I have to shift this amount of weight. Im pretty angry at myself at the moment. I just kept ignoring it going up and up grrrrrr :mad:. Ah well positive thinking from now on lol ;)

Hi Kitty,

Welcome to the group, you'll soon have that weight off

Don't be mad you're on the way now - Good Luck!

Kirstie x

Welcome Kitty and good luck on LT x x

Good luck girl, I know the feeling, woz doin great on TFR than along came the hols and I decided to refeed, wot a disaster, carnt get my butt into gear and get back on track

Evening everyone
Thank you so much for your well wishes. Its so good to know that Im not doing this alone. I find even coming on here and reading peoples diaries like a little stalker ;) gives me motivation to keep going :)
Kirstie, thank you. Im hoping that my anger might see me through the first week anyway lol. Im so determined that this will be my last time!!!
SlimmerSu thank you hun. Ill be on here moaning quite a lot me thinks heehee.
Kimmi, Ah yes hols are evil lol. I just went mad with the eating and drinking and the excuse that I was on hols unfortunately lasted the whole 4 months I was there eeeek :eek:

So Day 1 is almost over. It went pretty well actually. Im surprised at how little I thought about food and I wasnt hungry at all. Ive got to up the water intake though but Ive got my pint bottles at the ready for tomorrow so hope Ill be glugging away like a good Lipotrimmer :D
Can feel the bloated tum relaxing already. Is it possible to be allergic to eating?? lol

Roll on another good day :)

Morning All,
So its the start of day 4 for me. Cant believe its going so fast. Im finding getting back into the swing of things much easier than I thought I would. I have my two shakes for Brekkie and Dinner. I mix them with a litre of water to make the drinking last longer so at the end I feel that Ive had an actual meal ;)
Just have my water inbetween those two. I find a straw helps to keep sipping away without getting sick of drinking.
Then I have my bar and a cuppa tea in the evening. Sometimes Ill half the bar and make two "treats" out of it lol :D Oh the joys never end heehee :p
So far so good. My parents are coming to visit this week so Im a bit worried about all the extra food that will be in the house but they know Im on LT and are supportive so hopefully it will be ok.

Think Im in ketosis cos Ive that icky taste in my mouth again, and Im sure the breath isnt far behind lol. Sneaked a peek on the scales yesterday, which I know I shouldnt, but its gone down a few lbs already so it really helped me stick to it all day.

Thank You MuffinPrincess, Im so glad Im back on LT. I really do feel so good when Im on it haha, me and food just dont get along ;):rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone xx

Sounding good Kitty x

Back