Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here we go again!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Slimbycrimbo, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Slimbycrimbo

Slimbycrimbo Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Day One! My husband laughed in my face when I told him I was starting LT again today. "You'll never do it" was his reply. ...and do you know, it didn't even annoy me!! Before, I was doing it because everyone else was, and they were all losing weight, so I thought I should too. But it was for all the wrong reasons. This time is different though, I am doing it for me, no-one else. I don't really care what everyone else says or does, and I don't care if they snigger or talk behind my back, they're not important. So I will just get on with it and get my support from this site.

I've got 4 stone to lose, and before that would have seemed daunting to me, but now it's just a number. I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

Thanks for letting me ramble again!! You are great listeners. lol

:giggle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Good on you! I wish you all the luck in the world. Ignore those that have things to say and do what you feels right, for you :) Best of luck x

4. Slimbycrimbo

Slimbycrimbo Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thanks Fizzstar, I really believe positive thinking is the key.

5. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    welcome aboard,,seems like youve got you head in the game this time round!! keep it there and youll be fine :) best of luck..:) youll be slim by summer :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.