1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Here we go again.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Nathalie, 7 January 2012 Social URL.

1. Nathalie

Nathalie Well-Known Member

So I'm back it's been 4 years since I have done this properly and in 4 years 7 stone has gone I'm ashamed to say.

But today is day 1 and I have to do this, words can't describe how I feel about it all :cry: I've seen my before and after pictures in the thread on here from that time ago and that was when I only had 4 to loose, now it's 8!

Anyway just a hello to all you lovely ladies out there and I'll be popping in quite a bit as ths time has to be the last time! :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. charly_pink

charly_pink New Member

Hiya nathalie, I'm in exactly the same boat as you, have now got 8 stone to loose when the previous time I did Cambridge it was only about 4.

I've started this week on 1000 cal and then I am dropping down to 810 until my Bmi is below 40. Then I plan to go into ss but having been there before I'm not sure I can hack it.

How are u getting on though? Are you on the Cambridge forum too?

We can do, stay positive xxx

4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

Good luck ladies, I too am always looking back thinking that I would do anything to be at what I once considered my heaviest weight, still at least we are doing something about it.x

5. Nathalie

His ladies, thanks for replying!

I've got a holiday in March that I want to do ss until!

Day 1 was ok, now on day 2 and trying to resist all the Xmas goodies that are still in the house!xx

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

Hi Nathalie, I go to Tenerife on 10th Feb and that's given me the motivation to get back on my cd horse after the xmas feasting!x

7. Nathalie

Holidays are always a good incentive I feel Mrs Taurus! I've just returned from one and was mortified by the pictures/videos so I can not and will not let the one in March turn out the same way!!