Here we go again!!!

Wollop!

Hi peps!!!

Wollop is back, even more of a Dollop than before but, well this IS the FINAL restart for me!!! :whip:

I started cambridge again on Sunday, I haven't gone to my counceller yet because I still have loads of stuff left from my last failure lol!

It is nice to be back on minimins! Good luck to us all!!!

Goodluck Wollop , how are you feeling ?
Its day 5 for me , restart third time lol

:happy096: Well done you! It is so hard getting back on the waggon isn't it but you have done the really hard part, the first 3-4 days are always difficult for me. Although saying that, I do feel very good so far but I know tomorrow will be mega hard!

We'll get there this time though won't we lol!

Good luck!

Hi Wallop welcome back....and good luck with your weight loss journey.
Where in Essex are you??

Hi Hedgemag,

Thanks for the welcome back! I live in Great Yeldham, which is a village near Haverhill.

My other half is an essex lad , dagenham , you must know it its where doggy dave lives from easterenders lol , i have a joke with him about that , they had a programe on britians worst places to live well they had dagenham down and said its gone to the dogs , i thought i better run now lol! Yes we will have to be in the CD thing to get to where we need to be , i knoweveryone says what that diet , you must be mad , think i went mad ages ago lol good luck wollop and everyone else whos on this Mad diet lol

Back