Here We Go Again....!!!

Ronnnie

Hello everyone! Hope you're all well! :)

This is my second time on Xenical and I lost 5 and a half stone on it in 8 months and things were going amazing.

... and then ( :sigh: ) my grandad (who was already not a nice man) was diagnosed with vascular dementia and things hit the fan and we were basically living at his house and called out at all hours of the day and night and caring and life sort of fell apart until this August just gone when he got taken into a care home full time because of his behaviour/illness/other illnesses and disabilities.

We took the rest of last year to pick ourselves up again as it had really been horrendous (including a fight with social services to actually get him seen against a social worker who did more harm than good until we complained and got another) and tried alone until last week which was not working as when we'd go and see him, food was always the answer after a nasty visit if you know what I mean. Proper comfort eating of all the wrong things (and feeling even worse for doing it!!)

So here we are again. Life getting back to normal, things calming down and those little blue pills stopping any cheating and naughty times. I have a freezer full of batch cooked meals, proper lowlowlowlow fat mayo, flora purple lowlowlowlow marge and salads and fruits and all sorts.

This time there's nothing to stop it (touching wood and crossing fingers...:D ) so bring it on!!!

Hi, welcome back.. Sounds like a horrendous time - but you are back to it and that's the main thing :) x

It sounds like you have had a really trying time. I'm sorry to hear that. To have lost all that weight is amazing and I'm sure you will get back in the swing of it in no time again. Good luck x

Thanks guys :)

Not doing too badly as yet, I haven't weighed myself yet( waiting until Monday again) so I don't get too obsessed with doing it.

Watching a cooking show right now, Paul Hollywod's Bread as I love making my own bread. He's just made a pastry with a full block of butter and something dessertish with cream and hot milk - needless to say I won't be making those ;)

Haven't been around a lot recently as had another 2 calls out to grandad's care home this week for appointments and unfortunately seeing him makes it a bad day as we're still trying to 'recover' from what he did all the years before hand. Did mean I gave in and had a small bag of skittles though, naughty habit. Seeing him always involves a need for a sugar rush :( BUT!!! it was one little bag. not a larger one or other stuff so yay! Improving ;)

Ah well. Onwards and upwards. Hope you're all well :) x

Yup :( Ain't it the truth. At least now we're learning new ways (I hope!!) And we can at least cut it down and I hope get onto the better things to snack on :) xxx

Hello :)

Been away a while, lost my way again and didn't take the tablets for a bit - had a bit of a crazy time this summer and a lot has happened and I've had to look after my mum too. I didn't go crazy though and I've still managed to lose 16 pound since the last time I was here so it's better than nothing.

This summer heatwave is killing me though. Obviously the appetite is less which is good, however I can't cope being outside (also have an overactive nervous system and sweat buckets even when its winter. Strangely going inside from being outside makes it even worse too) so getting the fresh bits like salads etc has not been really happening (how quick are things going off!!! it's ridiculous!) as much as I want to. I don't really want them coming in the online shop as I'd like to get the longest dates possible, went out at 4am the other day to get it - will keep doing that during the summer holidays at least. Much quieter xD

Hope you're all doing well. HAVE to keep going on track - there's nothing else for it! I just need to really focus my head so going to have a damn good read again whilst my jacket potato bakes :)

Hello

Well done on losing 16lbs. I know what you mean about the weather roll on Autumn. I know the salad and veg seems to go off too quickly which is annoying Well done again on your weight loss and Good Luck :) x

Back