Here we go again!!!

dragondrop

Hi,
I am starting my journey tomorrow for the umpteenth time but I am more determined than ever. I can honestly say that I am in a totally different frame of mind and I am actually looking forward to it this time and looking forward even more to being able to throw my clothes out to buy smaller ones!
Anyone else out there starting their journey?
Could do with all the support and advice!
Wish me luck xx

Just take each day at a time on e u have passed day 3 and into day 4 u will most certainly feel different! Ketosis really helps the weight loss and i will start shedding the weight get ur support tho join the Facebook pagess and also YouTube platinum players video blogs by Laurance are fab u will do this love x

Oh thanks. I've had the morning from hell. My roof has leaked through my little girls bedroom, my car wouldn't start (never done that before) insurance said my policy had expired but it hadn't and I joined the wrong gym. However, most of it is now sorted and I am one milkshake down! Thanks for the advice I will be you tubing shortly!!

Hey, please can I join ur thread this is my third attempt at this diet!!! I did two full weeks no cheating in January and fell pregnant I now have three beautiful girls with all the baby weight to shift never lost it from the first two
All ready to start tomorrow! Do go to Zumba twice a week so that's my exercise sorted! You are doing amazing Beverly. How did you get through first week any tips x

Of course you can, good luck!!
I've started and stopped more times than I remember but feeling differently about it this time, more positive. I just leave my shakes as late as possible cause I find it harder at tea time. Failing that I go in the bath when I'm feeling hungry and it soon passes xx

Thanks. I struggled last time with water intake. Yeah I am hoping with Christmas in sight that will be my first goal. :D I have few shakes left over from last time and my lady is coming Wednesday to weigh me and supply my stuff so Wednesday is going to be my weigh day :) Actually feeling excited but sure it won't last lol x

Gud luck hun...im restartin too havent put much alot of weight back on thankfully from last time so hoping to lose 2 stone before xmas...would take me dwn to 11.7...first goal xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gud luck hun...im restartin too havent put much alot of weight back on thankfully from last time so hoping to lose 2 stone before xmas...would take me dwn to 11.7...first goal xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya canvas, how are you doing on your journey? I've been ok so far, hoping I'm going to do ok when I've finished my shifts for the week tomorrow. When I'm in work I'm too busy to think about it so hoping I'll be ok on fri when I'm home x

I do find the weekends very hard too....the curries and rice and ecerything asians familied gets cooked and I love cooking it too...gunna resist tho...keep thinking I can have it wen I reach goal weight and feel better for it!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done guys it's hard but so worth it! This diet really works u just have to take one day at a time a few weeks ago I was 17.1 I'm now heading into the 14s I haven't been that weight since uni 4 years ago! Canvas I know what it's like I cook curries Asian dishes most days and love it! But have learnt that all this good will still be here when I'm at goal! And nothing will ever taste as great a skinny!! Lol

Oh thanks. I've had the morning from hell. My roof has leaked through my little girls bedroom, my car wouldn't start (never done that before) insurance said my policy had expired but it hadn't and I joined the wrong gym. However, most of it is now sorted and I am one milkshake down! Thanks for the advice I will be you tubing shortly!!

Hey Hun only just seen ur reply! The only thing I will say is don't let these things bring u down the roof won't sympathise with u nor will the insurance ppl ***** happens! Nothing will feel as good as shifting those pounds u will soon see the results! Don't let inanimate things ruin ur happiness! All the best chick xx

Hey Hun only just seen ur reply! The only thing I will say is don't let these things bring u down the roof won't sympathise with u nor will the insurance ppl ***** happens! Nothing will feel as good as shifting those pounds u will soon see the results! Don't let inanimate things ruin ur happiness! All the best chick xx
Hiya, been fab all week and then left all my shakes home while I went to caravan ? I was totally gutted. Weigh later tho and back on it today. How you doing x

Back