Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again

nikki-Dublin

:) hi all,

So here we go again. I done Cambridge diet 5 years ago, lost 5 stone in 5 months and managed to maintain for 3years. Then I became pregnant so a couple of stone back on. 11 months later I was just becoming motivated after getting used to being a new mam and starting to get a little time to think of myself (which most mams know is few and far between) when :rolleyes: bang pregnant again.

So now baby number two is here and happy, I have started my journey again starting at 15 stone 10lbs ( still lighter than my previous starting weight;)) and already on my 4th day. This diet works and it is possible to maintain afterwards.

The last two years has brought me two beautiful children. Can't wait to see what 2016 will have in store for me. I am hoping to chat and befriend a few people who are starting their journey here and between us can keep the motivation going.

Hi,
This is also my 2nd time on Cambridge, I successfully lost a stone in 4 weeks a few years ago before finding out I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I was always between 8-9 stone up until having children, i had really bad nausea with both pregnancies and the only thing that kept it at bay was constantly eating! Hence a 3 stone gain with my first child and 2 stone with my 2nd :-( of only which 1 1/2 stone has gone away ha! Im only 5 foot and currently weigh just over 12 stone, so I have 4 stone to go at, although I'm going to reassess at 3 1/2 and see how I feel. Today is Day 1, and my mind is 100% on it, I have filled my diary in with targets, inspirational motivational quotes and pictures :) I have also ordered quite a few rewards of myself e.g new make up items, bath oils etc. Im going to wrap these up for myself and everytime I reach a milestone I'm going to unwrap one ha, a bit like and adult luck dip :) hoping all this prepping keeps me on the right pathway. I've stocked up on the sparking water, it seems to fill me more, my day will consist of the pre made shakes, mainly in strawberry and banana, wasn't fond on the soups and porridge last time round.

A massive WELL DONE on getting to day 4, the biggest hurdle has been jumped xx

Hi,
This is also my 2nd time on Cambridge, I successfully lost a stone in 4 weeks a few years ago before finding out I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I was always between 8-9 stone up until having children, i had really bad nausea with both pregnancies and the only thing that kept it at bay was constantly eating! Hence a 3 stone gain with my first child and 2 stone with my 2nd :-( of only which 1 1/2 stone has gone away ha! Im only 5 foot and currently weigh just over 12 stone, so I have 4 stone to go at, although I'm going to reassess at 3 1/2 and see how I feel. Today is Day 1, and my mind is 100% on it, I have filled my diary in with targets, inspirational motivational quotes and pictures :) I have also ordered quite a few rewards of myself e.g new make up items, bath oils etc. Im going to wrap these up for myself and everytime I reach a milestone I'm going to unwrap one ha, a bit like and adult luck dip :) hoping all this prepping keeps me on the right pathway. I've stocked up on the sparking water, it seems to fill me more, my day will consist of the pre made shakes, mainly in strawberry and banana, wasn't fond on the soups and porridge last time round.

A massive WELL DONE on getting to day 4, the biggest hurdle has been jumped xx
Hi Kelly
Welcome back on the diet. How did day 1 go? The energy and excitement that kicks in after day 3 is worth the wait. Can't wait for weigh in on Monday when is yours?

Back