here we go again

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

but as of one week on mon 31 march i am gunna be officially back on cd. ive had stuff left over for a while so been tryin to get back into it which goes well for a cuple of days then i give up!im hopin that going to see my cdc every week will keep me motivated!

decided to leave it for a week because i have my monthly pay day fri coming up so im havin my last drink next fri.

for those who dont no the buzz.....from july to nov i lost 6 and half stone. since nov i think i have put on half a stone about but ive been eating loads drinkin ale every week! so im quite happy its just half a stone. i was a size 22 and now im a 14. im still in a 14 now so thats still good but i wanna get right down now to a 10. also im lookin to get a tummy tuck this year so i wanna get to a final weight and then get it all whipped off!

neways thats the 411 on me!as of 31st ill be back losing weight fingers crossed!

x

Tummy tuck? Hun, you're soooooooooo young, maybe you should give it a few months cos more than likely your skin will repair itself.

Glad you're back, missed you lots xxx

Last edited:
Good luck with your return, I think this is my 4th!!!

We know how successful it is so at least we know what we're letting ourselves in for!!

Go for it!

Gemx

Good luck with your return!

Back