Here we go again

Big Al

Hi all, this is my second attempt at lipotrim, i told my friend about it 4 months ago, we both went to the chemist full of hope and needless to say i never stuck to it and she has managed to lose 4 stone!!!! Why do we do this to ourselves, ive just been to buy it again and am so determined, im actually off work because i feel too fat and uncomfortable in my clothes and everybody has started getting their summer clothes out!! This is a great support forum and i throughly intend to use it everyday. Everybody has done fantastically well.

Hi Al,

You sound focused this time....and how frustrating for you to tell your friend about LT and she is the one swanning around all slender now....that will be you too, in a few months if you stay in control!

How long did you last on LT on your first attempt?

Good Luck and Lots of Willpower,

Lisa xx:)

Welcome Big Al,

You sound very motivated and you can use this to get you through the week.

First week is generally the toughest and once you have ketosis firmly established it does make it much more easier to do.

Here is a link to help you put up a weight ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Be sure to take some before photos and body measurements as the weight does come off so fast, most regret not doing the photos before losing as besides being an excellent record to have photos taken regularly they do provided motivation along the way.

Best of luck on your diet journey and if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Good luck Al xxxxxx Theres always someone here with words of wisdom to help you through the first week hun, just keep posting! xxx

Hi all, this is my second attempt at lipotrim, i told my friend about it 4 months ago, we both went to the chemist full of hope and needless to say i never stuck to it and she has managed to lose 4 stone!!!! Why do we do this to ourselves, ive just been to buy it again and am so determined, im actually off work because i feel too fat and uncomfortable in my clothes and everybody has started getting their summer clothes out!! This is a great support forum and i throughly intend to use it everyday. Everybody has done fantastically well.

Hun this may sound odd but I can feel it from your post that this ~IS the right time for you to do this!!! Keep posting here any time you feel weak or fed up. It really does help. You CAN do this! Use your friend as inspiration. Look at her and think that will be me in a few weeks!

Well done on taking the steps to trying again! Welcome!

Aww thanks everyone, i love this site... I orginally stayed on it for 10 days and lost 12lb, so why didnt i stick to it? hahaha, yeah this time i swear im not going to cheat, im just thinking its a few months out of my life, so i need to stop being weak, i thought to myself yesterday i actually eat when im not hungry!! Im off work for a month!! so i want to go back in looking and feeling better about myself, you know you look fat and feel fat so why do you eat? hahaha, anyway thats the past this is the future and yes im sooooooooooooo determined this time, thanks for your nice welcoming posts, they really are appreciated.

Aww thanks everyone, i love this site... I orginally stayed on it for 10 days and lost 12lb, so why didnt i stick to it? hahaha, yeah this time i swear im not going to cheat, im just thinking its a few months out of my life, so i need to stop being weak, i thought to myself yesterday i actually eat when im not hungry!! Im off work for a month!! so i want to go back in looking and feeling better about myself, you know you look fat and feel fat so why do you eat? hahaha, anyway thats the past this is the future and yes im sooooooooooooo determined this time, thanks for your nice welcoming posts, they really are appreciated.

Al,

If you lost 12lbs in ten days last time, there is no reason why you can't do that again and it's totally possible you could shift 2 stone at that rate in a month!...imagine your colleagues faces as you swish into work all fabulous!:)

Summer is the best time to do something like this, I think....who wants to be covered up and in 'slimming' black...again?

Lisa xx

p.s. what's your target loss and dream weight?

Your welcome! Now go and get yourself a weight loss ticker so we can all keep track of you!!! There is a post further down on how to do it that Mini just answered and it explains how (even I could follow it!!!)

welcome Al

wishing you lots of luck x

Good luck Al just stick at it and keep logging in here for all the advice you could ever need

My target weight is 10stone really!!! god that sounds silly even saying it hahaha, im 16 stone dead now!!!! I lost 4 stone last year on Atkins, but i feel i need to be strict now, the lipotrim lets you do that doesnt it, you know exactly what to have and when to have it and the hunger does pass, i just hope the greed does!! Im going to try and do that ticker!! I actually like the shakes thats the funny thing and the weight loss is amazing. Thanks

Good luck Al, keep coming on here and you'll find all the support you need to help you reach your goal xx

Can I ask, are the weight losses the same on Cambridge Diet, i notice that lots of people seem to switch between the two of them?

I don't know much about LT but I think the losses are brilliant on either as long as you do exactly what it says on the tin!!!!!!!

Back