here we go again

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
Hi to all you restarters,
I have been off & on food packs for the last few months, I did the rtm just before xmas last year & got to goal weight.
Then I had two holidays in the space of six months, husband was made redundant, I fell out with my mother and we are still not talking, I was looking after 7 kids at one point (I am a foster carer!), I was also working double shifts, I think it all took its toll on my body, something had to give & it was my weight. I have put on about 4 stone in less than a year. Although I am still two stone lighter than when I started LL last year, so thats something I guess.
Now I have had enough, I want to be slim again, I want to feel good about myself in size 12 clothes & not have to wear size 16's, I feel horrible and depressed when I look in the mirror, I feel I've let myself down.
There are so many reasons for losing weight, but none for carrying on the way I have been doing apart from that I love food and hate being deprived.
I think I need to refocus, read my green books, get back to class and keep coming on mini mins for support.
So guys look forward to chatting to you all.

Good luck with your restart Cherry hope it goes well for you

Thanks I'm taking it one day at a time,
I was very hungry today (3rd day) but I know tomorrow will be a much easier day for hunger, I've just got to deal with the demons lol.

Good Luck with your restart - I am restarting too after a few months off. I am hopeful of getting to target weight by Christmas if I am lucky and then it will be RTM in January if all goes to plan.

Thanks for your reply Mikey & good luck to you as well.
I look forward to seeing how you get on as well.

Good luck to you all. I restarted in Oct after finishing rtm at beginning of Sep last year. I had a year from hell too. My dad passed away while I was still doing rtm and never really got over that. Just completed 7 weeks and had lost 2 stone 8lbs up to last Monday. Weigh in night tonight.:party0038:

Hi Madmum, It is hard this weight loss problem & for some of us harder than others.
But you & I have again decided to deal with our problem & try & conquer it.
One day we will look back on our journey & wonder how we found it so difficult.
We will be able to maintain our weight without any problems.

Well done on your weight loss so far.

Back