here we go.... day one in the cd house

bindiboo

Hi its me again
glug glug glug yuck water is so boring
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Wouldn't it be great if we COULD all live in the big brother house while on CD and only be given packs with no temptations!

Good Luck for day 1 xxx

yeah but we wouldnt be very entertaining cos we wud always be in the loo and we wud probably drink the pool dry!!

loving that idea, at least there'd be no arguing about who'd clean the kitchen....... blender and we'd be good to go!!!! the shopping list would be sooooooooo boring!!!

WELL SO FAR

1 CUP OF TEA
75 CL OF WATER (it's the only bottle I have, need to get 1litre to track betta)
BANANA SHAKE MADE UPTO A PINT
ANOTHER 75CL WATER

AND ABOUT 1 MILLION TRIPS TO THE LOO................................THANKGODNESS FOR THE DOWNSTAIRS LOO

not bad at all. have had a black coffee, a strawberry shake and am on my chicken and mushroom soup. my shake and my soup have both made me feel slightly nautious. not sure why but am sure it will pass...

am looking forward to a choc mint for tea. have had about 2.5 litres of water. but i have the opposite problem, i have to restrict myself to four litres or i end up with cystitis and all sorts of nastiness, which seems very backwards but apparently i dilute the good bacteria or something...

abz xx

ahhhhhhhhhhhh I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

this is hard first day...................got a headache as well...............

so far

1 CUP OF TEA
75 CL OF WATER (it's the only bottle I have, need to get 1litre to track betta)
BANANA SHAKE MADE UPTO A PINT
ANOTHER 75CL WATER
o/chilli soup
ANOTHER 75CL WATER

just having a coffee........needless to say have kept busy all day cleaning the whole house and coming onto here

Stick with it gals !!!! Drink some water if u have a headache or take some paracetomal. I found having nice long bath helped in my 1st week xxxxxxx :)

Stick with it gals !!!! Drink some water if u have a headache or take some paracetomal. I found having nice long bath helped in my 1st week xxxxxxx :)

yeah i remember those days from last time....you end up having more pamper time to make up for the lack of stuffing ya face time!

howdy. i have made it through the first day. how are you feeling bb?

hope the headache has gone. mine never really developed. just lingered behind the eyes...

abz xx

Back