Here We Go

lancslass53

Silver Member
Day 1 today :)
had my porridge, undecided if i really like them or not, tasted a bit sweet n sickly but im sure i'll get used to them, already a litre of water down but really missed my morning cuppa especially as its a horrid, cold day.
i did CD a couple of years ago so over the weekend cut down on stuff more than what i did last time so hoping i sail through it a bit easier this time ;)

going to be fun when i go to work im sure, i work in a special school at dinner times and have to feed some of the kids, luckily the school dinners are horrid and i wont feel like eating anything lol

forgot what it feels like to pee so much already this morning ;)

Why dont you try the orginal porridges with some spices in it? I add ginger, tastes lovely :)
Good luck with CD!

Hi Mandy - I remember your name from a couple of years back and I'm back too, one week in! Good luck on your journey xxxxx

Welcome back and good luck!

Good Luck Mandy - good to hear that the school dinners aren't tempting!
I get offered lunches at care homes (to comment upon the quality), which are usually very nice. Now I have to rely on sight and smell, and the opinions of others. A small price to pay for the future joys of being slim.
I re-started yesterday so relate to that being peckish for first few days x

Back