Here we go.....

Lyndsey0406

Well here I am on day one and feeling really positive I've had 2 shakes so far and plenty of water.

I have a considerable amount of weight to loose and have several holidays this year planned.

Good luck to all of you

How are you getting on, hun? All well I hope xx

Hi I'm on day 2 lipotrim is anyone else on it
Hi Gero! Yes there are quite a few of us on it at the moment! Lucky this pinged through as a watched thread or we would have missed you.
Most of us are spread out among the main forums, but look for what has been recently updated and you'll find where we frequent. How are you getting on?

Hi Gero! Yes there are quite a few of us on it at the moment! Lucky this pinged through as a watched thread or we would have missed you.
Most of us are spread out among the main forums, but look for what has been recently updated and you'll find where we frequent. How are you getting on?
Grand thank u , I don't know how to work this site, but I'm on day 3 now of lipotrim feeling good but so want chocolate is there like a chat room and if so how do I go onto it thanks so much for getting back to me .

Grand thank u , I don't know how to work this site, but I'm on day 3 now of lipotrim feeling good but so want chocolate is there like a chat room and if so how do I go onto it thanks so much for getting back to me .
Hello!
We don't have a chat room (but that would be a really good idea!) the majority of us float between three threads. I'll post the links below.

Most popular one we go on-> https://www.minimins.com/threads/day-3-of-lt-100-would-love-a-buddy.357473/

https://www.minimins.com/threads/current-lipotrimmers.357528/

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-to-lipotrim.357447/

Sorry if this seems like 'hijacking' the thread, just trying to direct where we mostly congregate for the best support network possible. :)

Hi I'm completely new to this Forum. I have done lipotrim 10 years ago and got down to 8 stone however over the last 2/3 years I have put it on again and I'm currently 10 stone 10. Ideally I would like to lose 40 lbs definitely easier to write than do. Was wondering if you had any tips how to get through it,I live with my husband and 19 year old son and while they will be good I think it's better to engage with someone who fully gets me!! Do not let my name fart put you of, it's what my brother called me when I was a baby and it stuck. I hope all is going well with you.

Hi I'm completely new to this Forum. I have done lipotrim 10 years ago and got down to 8 stone however over the last 2/3 years I have put it on again and I'm currently 10 stone 10. Ideally I would like to lose 40 lbs definitely easier to write than do. Was wondering if you had any tips how to get through it,I live with my husband and 19 year old son and while they will be good I think it's better to engage with someone who fully gets me!! Do not let my name fart put you of, it's what my brother called me when I was a baby and it stuck. I hope all is going well with you.

Hi

I've been doing Lipotrim for several weeks now - I did it in 2016 but due to various reasons I gained a significant amount of weight last year....and so here I am.

I found restarting Lipotrim harder than when I did it for the first time - other people have said the same.

My key pieces of advice are;

- Take it one day at a time (constantly reminding yourself that you've got 'X' weeks to go can make you feel a little miserable. Instead, picture yourself in 4 weeks time having lost a stone! :p

- Try not overthink it (the programme is simple after all)

- Do not feel guilty or be hard on yourself for putting the weight back on.... we're all human and have our own personal reasons

- Name food cravings after someone you know who isn't very pleasant (this really helped me in my first few days as I kept saying in my mind "Go away Rebecca" whenever I had a craving for food)....may sound odd but it can be a useful psychological technique :)

- You may feel a little miserable at the prospect of not having food for 'X' amount of time (particularly as you may have to avoid some social outings which involve food), whenever I had these feelings I just reminded myself how miserable I already felt at being overweight - at least whilst doing Lipotrim I'm miserable doing something about it (and ultimately progressing towards a healthier happier Me)

- Remember that this programme is only temporary.... food will still be there in moderation once you're where you'd like to be

Wishing you the best!

Back