heres a nice picture of my uterus, and a blob!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Theres much to see, but heres a nice picture of my ladygarden.. and a blob with a spec inside that is my bubby!! lol xxx
714FA880.jpg
you do have to look SUPER close!

aww congratulations!! :)

Theres much to see, but heres a nice picture of my ladygarden.. and a blob with a spec inside that is my bubby!! lol xxx
View attachment 10312
you do have to look SUPER close!

I love it..........Ladygarden.........what a great name !!! Loving the bubby !!!

aw bless, bet your well chuffed. Well done mummy fern x

You are so generous and so nice,

big hugs xxxxxx

hehe, i did notice that but didnt want to say incase you all thought i was mad!!!

I cant wait for 12 weeks when i can show you all a proper baby! LOL

Thanks for all your support guys. I feel like i wanna share this new journey in my life with you all, as youv been with me through thick and thin through my weight loss xxx

Love it hun, hope that you're feeling better XXX

Congratulations! :)

Thats so sweet to share with us x i still treasure my babies ultrasound pics- they are all stuck in their baby books! i will now go have a look at them and have a little ooo arrghing session. Still got my positive preg tests in the back of my knicker draw lol (in a sandwich bag)

hahaha, do they still say positive? .. my clearblue digi's only last for 48hrs, which im please about, cos it meant i could show my mum! LOL

xxxxxxxx

awww lovely pic! bet you are treasuring that after your awful time at christmas!!!

Thats so sweet to share with us x i still treasure my babies ultrasound pics- they are all stuck in their baby books! i will now go have a look at them and have a little ooo arrghing session. Still got my positive preg tests in the back of my knicker draw lol (in a sandwich bag)

Yep they are still positive, used an cheapy asda one first time - the plasrtic on thats gone yellow and skanky, used poundshop jobs second time- got one with a very faint line and another with a strong line still look ok.

thats pretty impressive! i didnt want to use 'lined' ones, as i was so desperate for a BFP that i didnt want to be umming and ahhhing if it was or not, i figured i couldnt go far wrong with digi's.. though they'r so expensive!!! every single one showed me pregnant though! but as they'r battery ones they cut out eventually! :(

i took lots of pictures though! LOL xxx

er, that was dated about 6 weeks.. so 5/6days behind what my doc puts me at, although as it was a tummy scan, rather than internal she couldnt be sure, and said that it was just to check the baby was in right place and had a HB so wouldnt date me properly. so am sticking to docs dates atm untill 12 week scan to proper date!

Back