Here's tonights temptation in the house...

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
f_firemen_choc_cheesecake.jpg

..... hubby has made this Ginger Chocolate cheesecake from the Gordon Ramsey book and him and my son have just had a nice big piece of it along with the creme fraiche and ginger sauce ...... hmmmm beginning to think that I am living in the wrong house!

f_firemen_choc_cheesecake.jpg

..... hubby has made this Ginger Chocolate cheesecake from the Gordon Ramsey book and him and my son have just had a nice big piece of it along with the creme fraiche and ginger sauce ...... hmmmm beginning to think that I am living in the wrong house!

Wow looks scrummy!!!!! Is the pic of hubby's actual cheesecake:confused: If so, do you hire him out for parties and functions?:D

Tracey
x

geeezzzzz that looks good!
My bf just made spagetti and meatballs from scratch- smelt sooooo good!
but i had a muffin and locked myself in my room till it was all over!!
tehehe xxxxxxxx

Nope Tracey that's not a pic of his, that's off a website but it looked virtually the same especially the sauce. Got to say the cake didn't bother me as much as the sauce did - I love ginger!!!!

And for tonights tea he made them both a chilli which is one of my faves too --- whereas I had a stunningly gorgeous chicken soup, without even adding salt or pepper - hmph! :D

well done you!! hehe x

It's hard when the family are eating your favourite foods :hug99:

I did get to a stage when I found I wasn't bothered though. Although one night Scott asked me (with puppy dog eyes:rolleyes:) if he could order an indian takeaway which is my all time favourite. I wanted to scream noooooo!!! but instead smiled sweetly and said of course. When it arrived he dished up and ooohh the smell, it was divine I didn't know what to do with myself.

Tracey
x

yep to be honest it was the night they all got an indian that got to me most too ----- but watching ste with wine and crackers & cheese I think is the worst ...... they should be mine LOL

I really do sit there thinking 'I don't care - I'll be slim!' though --- my mind must sound like a petulant child :)

yep to be honest it was the night they all got an indian that got to me most too ----- but watching ste with wine and crackers & cheese I think is the worst ...... they should be mine LOL

I really do sit there thinking 'I don't care - I'll be slim!' though --- my mind must sound like a petulant child :)

Lol!! I used to too!!! Tell myself it was for the greater good, still used to sulk a little bit though:eek:

We had several BBQ's Scott always cooks the meat, but I'm in charge of the munchies that go with it. There would be a huge spread, lots of wine and beer flowing and I'd sort everyone out then sit with my bar and water. Friends would say I don't know how you do it and I'd act the martyr and say I was happy:cool:, but what I really wanted to do was stuff my face into the bowl of pasta and ravage a drumstick or 2:D

Tracey
x

Yep know what you mean - but it's all the little bitty things I want, the nuts, olives, little crackers all the titbits ----- but hey I'll be able to have them (in that gorgeous term of moderation) at bbq's at the end of the summer - that's something to look forward to LOL

Yep know what you mean - but it's all the little bitty things I want, the nuts, olives, little crackers all the titbits ----- but hey I'll be able to have them (in that gorgeous term of moderation) at bbq's at the end of the summer - that's something to look forward to LOL

That's the hard bit to maintenance, knowing you can have these lovely things but trying to eat them in moderation. Especially if like me you're an all or nothing kinda girl:rolleyes:

Tracey
x

LOL and I'm def an all or nothing kind of girl ;)

And I'm in the kitchen cooking the kids homemade rice pudding AGAIN! It's the carton of cream thats calling me! I can't wait till it's nearly cooked so I can pour it all in and get rid of it.

Oooh Nikki

I love cream too!!! on puddings, in coffee, straight from the carton:rolleyes:

Tip it in, wash out carton quick and sit back and feel saintly for not touching a drop:):)

Tracey
x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love love love rice pudding - really don't think I'd be able to resist that. when I've finished this diet and am able to eat 'normally (ha)' hubby is going to make me the rice pudding off the Jame O show last week ..... and he's not even a rice pudding fan LOL

You're good you are Nikki!

Back