Herro

malazak

Hi

I am lee 33 from Heathrow area.
I have joined you all here to aid my slimming.Hope i can help you to

Well where to start been dieting on and off for 10 years now and its got to a point where i just cant stick to the damn things.I think my main problem is the types of food i can eat Veges and fruit are a no no for me i just cant bring myself to eat them its probably psychological but when i put it in my mouth i just cant chew or swallow it.
Peas/carrots and bananas are the only ones i like unfortuanately.
I love the look of a salad but it makes me sick to eat one.

At 6"3 and probably a little over 32 stones now ( probably wishful thinking as i cant find scale to weigh myself) it really has got to be to much to tolerate and something needs to be done.
Luckily my doctor has referred me to Charing cross and my first appointment is on the 15 oct 2009 i would love this to be my "rebirth" date but am sitting on the fence here waiting to see how it goes.

I shant bore you with any more details yet i shall however spend a little time getting to know you all through your posts.
sorry for babbling im not good at this

all the best lee

Hi Lee & Welcome to Minimins.

Good luck with the weight loss, as your doctor has referred you to Charing Cross, does that mean an operation or a specified diet?

Sandy

Hi

I am not sure what will happen at charing cross, whether its gonna be a diet plan or operation.
I have previously been on orlistat but they made me very very sick so my doctor told me to stop taking them.

All things considered i wouldnt mind trying a specified diet first before surgery as i am unsure what to do.
The gastric band sounds the most likely thing as its removable i heard as apose to the gastric bypass which is permenant but i am not at all enlightened as to the pros and cons of each one fully yet only what i have seen on tv.

Back