HEX B - Weighwatchers thick sliced wholemeal???

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
This was the only bread i could get today - does anyone know if it would be 1 or 2 slices for my HEX B please?:confused:

The only weight watchers listed in B's is:

2 slices WW wholemeal bread 400g loaf
3 WW Brown Danish 400g

It doesn't say anything about thick sorry so maybe best to stick with 1.

they only do a thick sliced wholemeal so it must be the healthy extra one. It is 6.5 syns for 2 slices so about right for HEXB

I used to have this WW thick sliced bread, I thought it was very nice. Now tend to have the Nimble White which I saw recomended on this board, it's even nicer. Both 2 slices for a HeB.

I enjoy being able to have a Heb sandwich. Feels like "normal" eating and not diet-like. I love SW. :)

I like to toast it and i find the niimbe turns to dust - Yum thick brown toast, Thanks guys!

Exactly Allie - Its got a bit more substance to it i think!

This is my fave too, its what i tend to buy. It tastes like "normal" bread if you know what i mean, definitely two of these are hexb

It's 2 slices for a HEXB.

I love this bread and always use it, it toasts beautifully, and it holds a sandwich filling very well without breaking up, I find it keeps for a good week too.

I had that for a while, but then switched to danish brown, but that was because sometimes I want a slice of toast for breakfast and then a sandwich for dinner, and having 3 slices as HExB means I can do that. I just turn the toaster dial down a bit so it just gives a crisp to it without it turning to dust.

Back