Hex List

pinacaladanat

Good morning,

I've lost my slimming world book and need to know the hex lists as I think I may be taking too many which is why I'm not losing any weight :( can anyone send me a list or is that not allowed? I would rejoin slimming world again but there isn't one near me and I can't afford to do the online one.

Many thanks :)

Sorry thats not allowed

Just wanted a lists of the healthy a & b that we can have as i have lost my booklet with it all in but its not allowed :(

No but if you knew what kinda thing you wanted i.e how much milk or crispbreads we can let you know x

I think I know general things like bread, cereals, alpen bars, milk. How much cheese can we have? Is it 1 hexA and 2 hexb? we are allowed a day? xxx

One of each on EE, and I have 30g Cheddar, or you can have 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar - Hope this helps.

Oh has that changed cos when I went to slimming world a few years ago I'm sure you could have more than one x

You can have 2 HEX if you ae following origina or green plans and 1 each on Extra Easy

Thank you! I think its changed a bit since I went. Is bread an hexB? and is it one or two slices? xxx

Thank you! I think I may have scrambled egg on two slices of bread for lunch :)

Back