HEX Soup - Anyone managed to print a full list?

Sparky67

I would like to have a printed list of all the Hex soups - the site gives you a download but it only has about 6 on it. The current list in the diary section is a dropdown and I don't know how to copy it. They are also all mixed up and I would like to be able to order them into something sensible like manufacturers names, so I have some hope of finding stuff!

Does anyone either know how to copy the list, or has anyone done it already?

Thanks

What about just doing a screen capture and then pasting it into a word file - it wont sort out the ordering but you would get a printed version

Pressing the Prt Sc key copies whatever is on the screen

By the way they are ordered by the quantity

If you manage to get one can you try and put it on here?
I only know a few of the HEx soups from the book and magazine...

The Screen capture won't do the drop down window.

If you can wait til tomorrow I can do it on the Mac at work and post it for you.

I could use it too.

I have a word file with all the HeX's in, was gona print it to take to class to prove there are more than the four in the book but its about a year old now and stuff changes so quickly on there. I just print screened and then meant to type it out but didnt happen :( hope you find a way that works x

Hi. I was just looking at a list off HEx B tomato-based soups in the magazine. Sorry to butt in, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to maybe have a smaller portion(than the one recommended) of the soup and add something else to make up the entire HEx B?
Thanks xx

Do you meal splitting the HeB? Its not recommended but people do do it and still loose weight. All ill say is that alot of portions are 300ml/g and less and half of that is not alot at all!! Years ago I made a really nice tommy soup though which could be made free x

You can split Hexs as long as they are dividible (sp!) - I often have half milk and half cheese, or you could have one slice of bread and one Alpen light etc etc. The SW own website says you can in their FAQs.

Have to agree that half a portion of soup would be a meagre though - you can make your own free soup quite easily, which you can then have with a bit of bread?

Select what day you are looking for, select 'b' choice and then select 'soups' option. Move the mouse to a clear part of the screen (where it is white and not over adverts) and RIGHT click. Near the bottom of the small window that has opened, select 'View Page Source'.

You will need to scroll down this to about half way (or maybe a little further) and within the code, you should be able to see a list of all the soups. Copy and paste this into a 'notepad' or other such program.

Hope this helps and wasn't either too complicated or too simplified. It's really hard to judge people's skill levels!!!

Select what day you are looking for, select 'b' choice and then select 'soups' option. Move the mouse to a clear part of the screen (where it is white and not over adverts) and RIGHT click. Near the bottom of the small window that has opened, select 'View Page Source'.

You will need to scroll down this to about half way (or maybe a little further) and within the code, you should be able to see a list of all the soups. Copy and paste this into a 'notepad' or other such program.

Hope this helps and wasn't either too complicated or too simplified. It's really hard to judge people's skill levels!!!

Thank you for this, it is very easily understood but I couldn't get it to work.:cry:

So I've typed the list out and saved it as a word document and pdf so if anybody wants it I can email it to them.

Ooo can I have the list too please?!

I think I've managed to send you a message on here, and it says at the bottom that sending the message makes my e mail address available to you. I've never sent messages on here before though!

By the way, some of the New Covent Garden soups are on offer for £1 in Tesco and the Plum Tomato and Basil one recommended in the magazine is one of them!!!

I think I've managed to send you a message on here, and it says at the bottom that sending the message makes my e mail address available to you. I've never sent messages on here before though!

By the way, some of the New Covent Garden soups are on offer for £1 in Tesco and the Plum Tomato and Basil one recommended in the magazine is one of them!!!

Hiya, yes I got your message, it would only let me send an email to your hotmail account. Have a look and if it's not there I'll try again. S

Back