Hex's On EE v's Green Day

Traceyb

Hi All,

I started SW 6 weeks ago and have been following EE. I am a veggie and only eat fish occassionally. I have just read the green booklet and am surprised to read that bascially, if I dont have any meat, which I dont do most days, I can follow a green day and have an extra Hex a and b. Does this sound right. Should I be eating a extra a and b daily?? Will this help my weight loss?

Just slightly confused??

Thanks x

Yes this is exactly right. If you don't eat meat and fish then green will be much better suited to you than ee.

Enjoy your two extra healthy extras!

You sound like me I don't eat meat or poultry and I only eat a little fish so I tend to stick to green days.

If I fancy fish and chips or tuna with a baked potato then I will do an extra easy day but it is all about planning ahead and knowing what you are going to eat and what plan you want to follow that day

Yes I love red and green days. Hubby and I are on green day today, and the extra hes are great too. So you can have cheese n milk every day, or 2 lots of cheese, or two lots of milk. 2 hebs too :)

Even better is that with Green HeBs you could technically have FOUR lots of cheese! I don't make a habit of it but I won't pretend it hasn't happened before.

I only do Green as I don't eat meat, and only very rarely eat fish. I use 2 HEAs on milk and always have 2 HEBs, one for cereal or ryvia and another in the evening on a Hifi bar. Sometimes I'll have 2 rocky roads and some chocolate in the evening. Keeps me sane!

You little tinker you ha ha. I have been know to have 4 alpen lights as my bs on red and green. Love the extra hes. Love red and green plans. Love S W

Back