Hey A quick question to a cdc pleaseeee

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Hi i am on Lighterlife along with my husband, as much as we love it, we are really struggling to find £132.00 per week, its killing us but also we cant give up with have got so far, i noticed cd is cheaper, like half the price, is it relatively easy to change over and what happens in cd..thx
Lynn N Chris

Im not a cdc hun, but lots of people have changed from different plans. there nearly the same except with CD you dont get the counselling bit. cd is about 35pounds per week so you'd be talking around 70 for the two of ye. all cdc's vary though and can charge what they like but its around this :)

i have done LL and Cd and they are very similar only difference is no group sessions but hey mine wasn't that good anyway and of course cd is sooooooooo much cheaper and the bars are way nicer in my opinion anyway

Lots of us Cd-ers are ex LL-ers!! Yes you swap over no problem and stay in ketosis.

Differences are: on SS you have 4packs of 30g we have 3 packs of 40g. We also do additional plans like SS+ where you have 4packs plus 200ml of skimmed milk/or 3packs and a small 200cal meal of protein and veg. Your CDC would explain it all to you.

Flavour wise we have 7soups, 10shakes, porridge, 6bars and 3 flavours of tetras - ready made up shakes.

Anything else you want to know - shout!

Hi there, I've done both aswell. My CDC said CD manufacture for LL. I think the choc is very similar and as that's my fave, I love it. Also £34.65 a week for 3 pack a day....

No - I have lots of ex LL clients. Contact your CDC and then tell him/her you are on LL and as long as all is ok on your medical form, you just go from one to the other.

Depends on BMI - over 40?? Yes. Medical conditions?? Probably not if you've done LL - but without having a completed medical form infront of me I can't say a definate no!

My bmi is under 40;)
But i have made the decision to swap over and have contacted a councillor to start on the 19th i have left a message on her answer phone. My friend is on CD and i think it will her her too for more support and she has been struggling;)

Thanks Becky
My husband is staying with lighterlife because how far he has got with his weight he will soon be going on management!
xxx

Good Luck on CD my clients who have switched have gone on to great success and love the structure.
x

Just seen this lynn, we'll miss you over on LL forum so make sure you keep posting. I keep considering changing to CD as I'm currently only taking oriental chilli, but I'm frightened I'll lose my focus again.

Just seen this lynn, we'll miss you over on LL forum so make sure you keep posting. I keep considering changing to CD as I'm currently only taking oriental chilli, but I'm frightened I'll lose my focus again.

I will miss LL too, but unfortunatly it has to be done, but at least im staying on a vlcd..thats the main thing!
You wont get rid of me that easy ill still be posting on LL forum too, coz i luv ya all, you have all helped to get where i am now!

Back