hey again every one a little sad this time

natalieann

Silver Member
hello, ive kept away from this site now for a bit as ive been bad and really bad, meals out takeaways, baking cheesecakes etc, as most of you know i lost 2 stone last summer on lipotrim, ive been trying to get back on it, and moaning a lot on here, and failing miserably again and again, making myself angry as ive done this successfully before, anyway, a sad poor miserable update, ive gained 2 stone back of my 3 stone i lost, on the outside im confidant and happy, but deep inside it getting me down, making me feel miserable about myself, anyway heres to starting again today, feeling hungry but i know ill be fine, I so need to do this as ive so determined i WILL NOT go back to my start weight, I'm so bloomin stupid, I started the thread inspirational pics and posted mine, but im hardly one now am I :cry:

when i started last summer my target was 10 stone, i almost got there, i was 13lbs off, so close and so happy, anyway now ive changed my target to 11 stone as i was about that when i started to struggle, and i felt amazing, so if i can lose this two stone and get back to 11 stone, i know ill feel amazing, and i need a lot of support :rolleyes:

Hi there :) U can do it as u have proved it to yourself b4, tap into tht mindset and good luck x

natalieann, you will do fab, we def all here for you with support and words of wisdom. good luck you sound as if you are in the right frame of mind this time. if you have a bad day just get straight back on it. I haven't been good myself but picked myself back up last tue and got back on with it too. take care hun xx :)

Welcome Back!! Meet your sister here! Have lost and put back on the same 3-4 stone several times. Back again trying to be good.

Think of it this way - you KNOW you can do this diet.

natalieann, you will do fab, we def all here for you with support and words of wisdom. good luck you sound as if you are in the right frame of mind this time. if you have a bad day just get straight back on it. I haven't been good myself but picked myself back up last tue and got back on with it too. take care hun xx :)

hey hun, funny enough thats the advice i always tried to give to otheres when i was doing great, if yo slip just forget it and carry on, i should listen to it lol :)

Welcome Back!! Meet your sister here! Have lost and put back on the same 3-4 stone several times. Back again trying to be good.

Think of it this way - you KNOW you can do this diet.

hey sister lol, in a way nice to know someone who done the same and understands it, grrr so annoying tho isnt it

and yes i do know i can do it hun you right

hey sister lol, in a way nice to know someone who done the same and understands it, grrr so annoying tho isnt it

and yes i do know i can do it hun you right

You know annoying just doesn't cover it for me! I get sooooo frustrated with myself. I am so good and lose all the weight and then comfort eat the lot back on. If anyone finds the magic answer to comfort eating PLEASE tell me!!

Now when I meet people (when I lost the weight) and they say how well I look, I actually say "yes well till I put it all again! You know me!"

But really trying to sort my head this time NOT to put it all on again!:sigh:

You know annoying just doesn't cover it for me! I get sooooo frustrated with myself. I am so good and lose all the weight and then comfort eat the lot back on. If anyone finds the magic answer to comfort eating PLEASE tell me!!

Now when I meet people (when I lost the weight) and they say how well I look, I actually say "yes well till I put it all again! You know me!"

But really trying to sort my head this time NOT to put it all on again!:sigh:

yes i agree its way more then annoying, sometimes i want to slap myself of get someone to do it for me, i deserve it:mad:

And yeah i agree with the meeting people things, but you know what upsets me more, all the people who stopped me in the street shocked at how amazing i looked when i lost the weight, just dont really bother now, and saw my nan today for first time in ages, and she said hows the diet going then looking at my tummy, so i said not good, ive gained 2 stone back, and she said i can see,WHY? i said well eating food, she again said why, so i said coz i enjoy it, grrr shes doesnt mean it bad but is very to the piont, lucky my fella was there to back me up that he actually likes the extra meat:) which he does, but its not about him its about me, so im going to lose it again....

but no matter how angry i want to be with her, i cant be as shes right, my own fault no one elses:cry:

Hiya Natalie - it's good to hear your humour and wisdom back on the forum! I think it's a good idea to set yourself a realistic target. We all have a weight that our body feels most comfortable with and we ignore that at our peril!
If you haven't read it already, get hold of a copy of The Harcombe Diet - it's really good at explaining why we get cravings and makes you feel it's not just our greed and weakness. I only mention it cos you're sounding so hard on yourself!
Good luck, hun, and stay strong. :D

Hiya Natalie - it's good to hear your humour and wisdom back on the forum! I think it's a good idea to set yourself a realistic target. We all have a weight that our body feels most comfortable with and we ignore that at our peril!
If you haven't read it already, get hold of a copy of The Harcombe Diet - it's really good at explaining why we get cravings and makes you feel it's not just our greed and weakness. I only mention it cos you're sounding so hard on yourself!
Good luck, hun, and stay strong. :D

cheers hunni i agree, thats why ive set it at 11 stone, which is 2 stone loss, rather then my initial 10 stone target, i felt great at 11 :D

Hi Nat. You sound so down on yourself hon. Yet, I'm sure you will knock off that two stone in six or eight weeks. Try your damndest this time to think hard about your relationship with food.
Comfort eating is a devil for us all. There are always triggers that push us over the edge. If we can identify these we can better handle them.
Good luck hon for your restart. I know you will do it!!!

Hi Nat. You sound so down on yourself hon. Yet, I'm sure you will knock off that two stone in six or eight weeks. Try your damndest this time to think hard about your relationship with food.
Comfort eating is a devil for us all. There are always triggers that push us over the edge. If we can identify these we can better handle them.
Good luck hon for your restart. I know you will do it!!!

hey huni thats the thing im really happy with my life and love my kids and boyfriend to bits, i gained the weigth back by being happy and going out for meals and stuff and not its made me unhappy with myself:sigh:

one trigger i do have is when the kids are really getting to me:mad:

anyway day one over time for bed lol

Back