Hey all just saying...

*evie*

HELLO!

I've started LT today. I know i'm going to find it tough at times, so i'll be joining you all and and i hope being on here will help keep me on the straight and narrow!

E.x

heya and welcome ,
good luck on ur LT,
First week hard but after that should be a breeze, as for suport, all this lot on here are great, ;)

Welcome , welcome, welcome and good luck hun. Not that youll need it, this diet is the best if you stick to it! x

Hi Evie,

Welcome. LT is the best diet and this forum is second to none for the support, advice and encouragement it gives you. Whenever I feel down or tempted I pop on here and it never fails to cheer me up and keep me going.

The downside is that I was supposed to be decorating today and I've spent the best part of 2 hours on here!!!! Lol!!!!

x

hello and welcome Evie

Hello love :)

First week may be tough but it is sooooo worth it I have lost 13lb in 9 days :D

This site gives you such a boost and whenever your feeling down you should come on here....always works for me.

Also dont forget to look at the inspirational slide show :)

Good luck and stay positive xxxxxxxxxxx

welcome Evie good luck the 1st week can be tough but stick with it and keep logging in here and you will be fine :D

Aww thanks guys!

Cuddlyfairy - go decorate! [think of the Kcals you'll burn off in the process!] lol

I've checked out the Slideshow - its amazing! Think i'll be watching it everytime the going gets tough. Not to mention looking at all your WI results in your signatures... incredible results!! Well done!

welcome evie,
you may find it tough the first week, just drink as much water as you can, have a gentle walk, hot bath, lie in, drink some more water and chat to us lot! the first WI will make it worth it. everyone on here is really lovely and supportive - all nice lovelies on here :)

Hey evie *welcome* :)
I have been posting on here for a week or so now and you will find that the people on here are lovely and very supportive and give good advice so good luck and welcome aboard! :D

I know I'm a bit late but I just got in from work! :)

Welcome to the craziness that is the LT forum and the wonderful journey to a fabulous new you! :D

Back