Hey all

Morning Sean, dull day here in not-so-sunny Jersey! Feeling pretty sunny myself though! Catching up on this, then Facebook and will then hit the garden for a couple of hours.....you?

Morning Sean and Sandra.. Hope you are both well x x

Very dull here in Surrey, but i prefer that to being hot and seeing slim people in nice clothes.. I can't wait for the proper winter so everyone is all wrapped up!! lol

But next summer will (hopefully) be a different story.

It's sunny here but a bit windy. Off work today and am just chilling, relaxing and maxing. Seems quieter on here lately.

Well all of you have done so well within the last how many weeks, I hope to achieve the results I can see by keeping it up myself.

Please keep Posting
Reading these really help motivate me more

On lunch at work at the mo. Quite sunny but also a bit cloudy. No rain though which makes a nice change. I agree, it is a bit quieter on here lately. Wonder why?

Hi everyone! Im feeling pretty sunny! Its a nicer day today in Yorkshire sunshine and a little windy xx

Hey Daisy is that 47 pounds lost in 11 weeks!! WOW I am just looking forward !!
:)

i am fighter?

freeezing today!

Haha, you'll be the only one on here that had a clue what that meant probably. Aye, nippy alright today. I'm putting it down to less blubber to protect me as oppossed to any drop in temperature. Completely made up but it keeps me happy !

That must be true with me too, had to invest in a scarf today! thats my minus 18lb. :)

I am indeed, 12 weeks to go!

hey bigS this is abit random but on ur week 5 u lost 11pounds, did u do loads of exercise that week or did it just randomly jump up? lool just curious :p

hey bigS this is abit random but on ur week 5 u lost 11pounds, did u do loads of exercise that week or did it just randomly jump up? lool just curious :p

It was surprising to me, I walked a bit more but that was about it. Though another factor would be that I get weighed on a Monday and that week was a bank holiday and therefore I didn't get weighed til the Tuesday which is 8 days instead of 7. It was followed by my smallest weight loss also. It evens itself out over time.

Hey, BigS you have done fantastic!! any hints on how else you lost so much!~! the first two weeks are much better numbers than mine!

Thanks
Aaronbigboy

Back