Hey all =)

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
Hey everyone on MiniMins, I'm new to this website but I have heard a lot about it and thought maybe this forum will be the difference between me sticking with a weight loss regime than falling off of the bandwagon....like I usually do :(

This past year, for example, I lost 2 stone and 13 1/2 lbs in 5 months - however I was injured playing sport and required an operation, which I had at the beginning of December, and consequently I gained 2 stone back (possibly more...but I don't want to step on my scales as it upsets me). I'm not going to blame the injury on my weight gain - I know had I stuck with the healthy eating, nevermind the exercise as I couldn't do that, I'd have not gained anything...I may have maintained, but that's all. I have only myself to blame.

So, on the 4th January 2011 I am re-joining Slimming World - with the intention of forgetting the disappointment I have experienced this year!! I'm not going to set any targets, but I am going to update my account on here to reflect my progress and speak to people who have the same problems as me when it comes to compulsive eating, etc lol!!

Hey everyone =] I hope to speak to you all soon and I wish you all luck if you are about to embark on a very similar journey...and take my hat off to you if you have already reached your target weight, or if you are well on your way =]

Lou xx

Hi Lou,

Welcome to minimins. You obviously know what you're in for and that it works so good luck. I agree to draw a line under the past - it's easily done as most of us here can testify. Keep posting because it really helps. It's also worth heading over to the SW section of this site because there is loads of good advice and tips there.

See you around - I'll be watching for your progress !

Gail x

Welcome! I am a newbie myself.

I am very sorry about your injury. Congrats on losing the weight the first time round. Even if you regained some of it back at least you know you have the ability and determination to lose it again (silver lining :)) .

Good luck with your weight loss!

Thank you ladies =]

I wish you all the best of luck in your weight loss journey =] I shall keep posting, I'm actually looking forward to re-joining on the 4th January. I have my Tesco shop booked in for that day, full of healthy foods. I know some amazing recipes but there's definitely always scope for more...and there seems to be loads on here =D

Lou xx

Back