Extra Easy Hey, back from my hols

Angelbecki27

Loves to post!
Hey guys and gals,

had two weeks away 19th July - 2nd August, ate what the hell I liked and got back on asap on 3rd August, I feel like I'm back to normal but let's see what 2moro's scales say!

How is everyone? x

Glad you enjoyed yourself on holiday. I too just came back and went to WI yesterday. Much to my surprise I lost 2 lbs even though I ate what I wanted and then some!

To be honest, think loss was down to fact we went on a "2 hour" listed walk. After two hours we were in the middle of nowhere. :confused: When I checked the map, I discovered I had picked a 2 hour cycle route and we ended up doing a 10 mile walk! Both hubby and I resembled cowboys who had just got off their horses by time we got back to our accomodation. LOL For rest of the evening we both found it difficult to stand, walk or sit so we both ended up in bed reading books and watching telly.

hope u had a great time,. where did u go?

Good luck for WI tomorrow and as you've been off plan for your holiday you are sure to lose next week if you stick to plan :)

Glad you enjoyed yourself on holiday. I too just came back and went to WI yesterday. Much to my surprise I lost 2 lbs even though I ate what I wanted and then some!

To be honest, think loss was down to fact we went on a "2 hour" listed walk. After two hours we were in the middle of nowhere. :confused: When I checked the map, I discovered I had picked a 2 hour cycle route and we ended up doing a 10 mile walk! Both hubby and I resembled cowboys who had just got off their horses by time we got back to our accomodation. LOL For rest of the evening we both found it difficult to stand, walk or sit so we both ended up in bed reading books and watching telly.

Well done on your loss wow! Oh hell, can't believe you got lost lol, sounds like summit I would do ;) x

Good luck for WI tomorrow and as you've been off plan for your holiday you are sure to lose next week if you stick to plan :)

Thanks! No doubt about me sticking to plan tbh - I love food optimising :D I've been sticking to it since Tuesday so it might eradicate most of the damage :D x

hope u had a great time,. where did u go?

Hiya :) I went to Malta - my boyfriend is from Malta but he's lived in the North East of England for 20 years :) his parents live there though

Btw he's 22 in October, lol I make him sound about 40..

Back