Hey Everyone! Be gentle

mduval

Hey Everyone..
So my name is Micheal and I am based in the UK, Shortly to be moving to the great US in October - I have been waiting for months now for the big move! Even though I still have a few months to go it is getting closer.

Right down to the point... After a 5 year relantionship I put on a lot of weight! I mean alot - from 210lbs to a whooping 364lbs, Yes eye back in there sockets please. But I have done well so far. In 17 weeks I have lost a total of 70lbs now. So only 84lbs left till I am back to where I was, even though I am not expecting to get back to the same weight due to being 5 years older, so I am aiming for another 60 - 70lbs.

I have been using Inferno Fat burners with a healthly balanced diet but no exercise and well yeah since great results. I am about to start a session of T5 Fat Burners and start to do basic exercise because it is still quite uncomfortable to run at the moment.

So what I would like help with is an idea of basic work out I can do for maybe 10 - 20 minutes every morning until I can start jogging and running again. I currently have started swimming in the sea ( As it is starting to warm up here) but would like something in the morning to get my body burning.

Well done on your achievements so for looks like you doing well ...what is it about relationships that make us gain weight lol ..i had started loosing a bit before i got with my other half then it crept back up...then i had a child and up again ...then i give up smoking well its just daft now hehe so i am now starting out..
I cant recommend any exercise as dont do it myself yet (just bought treadmill ) but just wanted to wish you well ((*O*))

Back