Hey everyone! started WW 1 week ago

Hey guys and girls! I started WW last week, and I have my first weigh in tonight! So nervous, i started at 12 stone 5, so should be interesting to see how ive done. Ive eaten nothing but WW meals and snacks all week and nothing but sugar free squash. Never understood the points system before and im surprised how easy it all is to follow! the meals are DELICIOUS! my fav being the chicken basil and wedges followed by a strawberry cheesecake yummm and also the beef hotpot! mmm heaven lol, the banofee desserts are amazing too, so much choice with the crips, cakes and biscuits etc. I'll let you all know how i do :)

Good luck. I'm sure you will have done well. It is amazing how you dont even feel like you are dieting. xx

best of luck for your first weigh in and a big well done on sticking to your week 100%!! Looking forward to hearing how it goes! xx

Good luck for tonight!

I would suggest making your own soon, the meals can be expensive and not just money! Home made stuff can be low really in points or free :D

Well done. But don't just stick to readymeals. Theya re great sometimes, but far from the healthiest and cheapest option. You can make some good healthy low cost meals yourself.

Lynda

good luck for tonight's WI. I do use some WW ready meals and snacks because my lifestyle is very busy. I would love to make meals each night but quite often even with planning etc I struggle. And some of the snacks are very nice, my fav cake is the lemon slice for 1pt each. I have one each day in the evening with a cup of tea - delicious......must stop thinking about it now though :D

How did you get on? xx

hey hun how did the weigh in go last night?

Yea i agree ww meals are great if aint got time to prepare and cook things but try cooking some meals at the moment i taske tinned soup for dinner at work which can range from 2-4 points if i cooked my own veg soup that would be 0points

She lost 5 1/2 lbs, she made a "weekly weigh in" thread

Back