• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey everyone =]

I'm Jay and I've decided it's about time I owned up to the fact that I need to loose weight! My main problem is, I'll get into eating healthy for a few days, maybe even a week and then realize I'm not looking how I want to be and I give up :(. I sorta get stuck in a rut. Starting today and with the help of these forums I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st8lb C: 12st4lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st4lb(2.27%)
Hi Jay, I am new here too and like you I want to see instant results and I get very disappointed when the scales aren't showing the results I want right away and it makes me feel like giving up, I know I can lose weight as I have done so several times but I've never managed to keep it off, I think I am just going to have to accept that this weight didn't just appear overnight so it aint going to disappear overnight either, it is going to be a slow process but I hope we can help each other through it with the help of this site, we must not give up!! xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calorie Counting 18
Junk Basket 0
Calorie Counting 9
Orlistat (Xenical) 1
Introductions 0