Hey everyone =]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by laaazy, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. laaazy

laaazy New Member

I'm Jay and I've decided it's about time I owned up to the fact that I need to loose weight! My main problem is, I'll get into eating healthy for a few days, maybe even a week and then realize I'm not looking how I want to be and I give up :(. I sorta get stuck in a rut. Starting today and with the help of these forums I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillyrose1974

lillyrose1974 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Hi Jay, I am new here too and like you I want to see instant results and I get very disappointed when the scales aren't showing the results I want right away and it makes me feel like giving up, I know I can lose weight as I have done so several times but I've never managed to keep it off, I think I am just going to have to accept that this weight didn't just appear overnight so it aint going to disappear overnight either, it is going to be a slow process but I hope we can help each other through it with the help of this site, we must not give up!! xx
  4. chicklet73

chicklet73 Full Member

Hi jay! im sure you will find loads of support on here, ive only been on here a month and i think its grrreat!
    Good Luck!!!x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Whatever diet you decide on you need to take it a day at a time

Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.