hey everyone!!!

squange22

Hi guys! How is everyone doing?
I haven't posted for a while cos I'm visiting my parents at the mo, but i have managed to borrow a mates comp as I'm stressing out and need some advice.....
I don't usually drink coffee, but today I've had 2 cups of black coffee today as i was feeling very hungry today and needed something other that water to curb it!! I have since checked the Cambridge website and it says that it's not advisable to drink more coffee than you are used to:(
Will this affect me now, or am i panicking over nowt??
Thanks guys!
xxx

Hi helen, no this should be ok, black coffee and tea is ok for SS and 2 cups is not really over the top, i used to drink about 10 cups a day ( and sometimes still do!)

Hope you week is going well!

xx

Ahhh! i am so relieved! Thanks a lot for getting back to me so quick, Lelly! I've done so well down with the 'rents (my mum is an amazing cook!) and i was so worried that I'd ruined my hard work! sounds stupid now! Lol! Well done on your loss by the way! Truly Inspirational! xxx
xxx

Ahhh! i am so relieved! Thanks a lot for getting back to me so quick, Lelly! I've done so well down with the 'rents (my mum is an amazing cook!) and i was so worried that I'd ruined my hard work! sounds stupid now! Lol! Well done on your loss by the way! Truly Inspirational! xxx
xxx

Hi helen, Thanks, i am in Roath too, near Splott way. Glad you are keeping on track whilst staying with your folks, are you doing SS? Hope you are getting some support and they are not trying to feed you up like mums like to do!!

xx

Cool, we're neighbours! Lol! Yeah, I'm on SS, going to try to get to 8st by August 7th, so long way to go yet! my mum is being supportive, love her! still doesn't quite understand the concept of no food, but she's coming round to it bless her! x

Back